[ Rules ] [ ot / g / sty ] [ pt / snow ] [ meta / cream ] [ Discord ]

/sty/ - pigsty

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)

Please take this survey regarding future board changes.
Read the rules and usage info before posting.

File: 1492032733945.jpg (47.17 KB, 359x512, shirome aarin to akari.jpg)

No. 3005

do you guys think females have more privilege than males?I keep hearing men say this lately. well, here is my opinion..I think in the west women and men are mostly equal on the levels of privilege. I think most men confuse female privilege with good looking women privilege. I don't mind when men say that male privilege in the west doesn't exist, but they only use attractive white women to prove that this is a fact…I mean obviously an attractive white girl is going to be treated better than an ugly/average man. Saying women have privilege because attractive white women are treated nicer would be like me saying that men have more privilege because tall and attractive white guys get treated better than me. Its like these men completely ignore the existence of women who arent good looking.

No. 3006

>>3005
>Its like these men completely ignore the existence of women who arent good looking.
bingo.

No. 3007

>>3006
>implying that good looks matters for things such as divorce.
Regardless of looks, women have certain privileges.
ugly men < ugly women < good looking women ~ good looking men

No. 3008

>>3006
Even when trannys say their lives would be easier as women they're striving to look like hot women. Uh ugly women do exist lol

No. 3009

>>3005
An attractive man with decent clothing still has more privilege than an attractive woman since he isnt constantly viewed as sex object but rather a human being

No. 3010

>>3009
>people dont sexualize attractive males
good one. yes they do, it's just that women aren't as open with their sexual advances. that's just how society is, women dont go out and catcall men, but i'd be anything they still fantasize about those men.

No. 3011

Age has more to do with it, I think.

At the top of the pyramid are old men, they have most of the power in society.

Next come young women, because they are favourited by old men for obvious reasons.

Next come young men, who are put down by old men since they are their competition, but will be at the top one day.

Last come old women, who are ignored by old men as they neither benefit them nor pose a threat.

No. 3012

where are all these fucking robots coming from? take your opinions to /rk9/ or reddit

No. 3013

>>3011
are you high?
>a lot of powerful people are old men hence old men have the most power
tell that to the thousands of old men rotting away in nursing homes. stop acting like this is some patriarchal conspiracy when you only pay attention to the few powerful and rich people in the world.

No. 3014

>>3012
who exactly are you referring to?

No. 3015

>>3013
>are you high?
I wish! I'm all outta weed :(

No. 3016

I feel like we have a few threads similar to this one already…
>>Its like these men completely ignore the existence of women who arent good looking.

Men ignore ugly women, even women ignore ugly women. It's a common issue with new expats or people traveling somewhere for vacation. They will notice all the beautiful women and say "Wow, the women here are all 10/10's" without noticing the hundreds they didn't focus their attention on. I've seen a few photos these men took of the 10/10 women, and even with a photograph, they completely ignore the tons of 5/10's and below walking the background.

The good news is that most people can be a 6/10+ if they put in the effort. A lot of it really does come down to putting in the time and effort to look good. While being young helps, I've met quite a few beautiful older (50+) women who get treated better than their peers among men and women of their own age group or younger. A lot of how you are respected/treated comes down to making yourself look presentable, neat, clean, and put together.

>> TLDR: Good looking women obviously have an advantage on many fronts, but you can be good looking too.

No. 3017

>do you guys think females have more privilege than males?I keep hearing men say this lately.

The only people i hear saying this are incels who are angry because they believe irl women live like the sex and the city characters. These same guys also reject the idea that women receive violence.

But its also as you say:
>Saying women have privilege because attractive white women are treated nicer would be like me saying that men have more privilege because tall and attractive white guys get treated better than me. Its like these men completely ignore the existence of women who arent good looking.

No. 3018

usually lurk but

I think a lot of conflict comes down to how people think of privilege. There are legal privileges technically written into a country's law, which are coming closer in some places to putting men and women at equal level. But then there are privileges that come from cultural attitudes - things you hear, the way you are treated, and also, the way the written law is interpreted case by case, region by region.

No. 3019

>>3010
>women dont go out and catcall men

Well there you go? Fantasizing about someone isn't sexualizing them, the above is.

No. 3020

>Its like these men completely ignore the existence of women who arent good looking.

People ignore ugly people in general.

No. 3021

>>3020
At least ugly men get representation and are still considered people, they can use their personalities as a crutch. Women don't get that because so much emphasis on looks, also men can be below average and still be considered average.

Women have to do so much shit just to be "average"

No. 3022

Honestly only people who haven't experienced the life as a woman can say that it's somehow a "privilege" that you have to be dependent on someone else.
>"You can always get a rich husband to take care of you, all you have to do is look pretty hurrrr!"
Oh yes, what a secure life of living, especially when the society forces the ideal of a woman losing her looks after turning 25.

And yes I just LOVE not being able to walk outside late or talk to strangers at a bar and always put myself in danger this way, I might get raped and killed. Seriously, how many men are taught from the childhood to do numerous things in order avoid sexual violence? Men always laugh about women going to the bathroom together at bars but it's to have someone accompany you in a building full of drunken, possibly angry and sexually frustrated men. And if you don't do every precaution to avoid sexual violence you were "asking for it". You were on your way home from an evening shift alone? Ugghh everyone KNOWS women can't walk outside alone, it was your own fault!

And being treated "better", you mean being patronized and coddled because you're not considered an equal, adult person? Being told that having a career is "not attractive" to men because powerful women are scary? Everyone ALWAYS focusing on your looks first, talent and personality being secondary? People really need to stop thinking all women want to live the life of a stepford wife lap dog and consider it a bliss.

>>3021
>Women have to do so much shit just to be "average"
Amen. This sums up women's life tbh. We have to work so hard to be even considered "average". I know for robots it's all summed up in "put on makeup and don't eat so much!!!" but they're oversimplifying everything to a ridiculous degree.

No. 3023

>>3022

The fact that the say "put on makeup and don't eat so much!!!" shows how fucking ignorant and entitled they are. The fact that they're fat themselves, that men are the fatter gender, that it must not be that easy since the majority of people are fat period, never even crosses their minds. The fact that make up, skin, and hair care consume a lot of time and money, that deal with it sucks and is tedious, that many women don't even like doing it but feel obligated to, never crosses their minds. They don't have to do half of what women do, but they're convinced that it's so easy and doesn't really count as work because nothing women do every really counts.

No. 3024

>>3023
>The fact that make up, skin, and hair care consume a lot of time and money

And if you do take care of yourself, you are considered "high maintenance", which apparently is another negative thing

No. 3025

>>3023
>>many women don't even like doing it but feel obligated to, never crosses their minds.

IDK anon, I'm a female and my experience is that most of our gender generally enjoy taking care of our appearance (just look at all the beauty related threads here on lolcow).

>>The fact that make up, skin, and hair care consume a lot of time and money


If you take care of yourself, chances are you'll save a shitload of money on food, housing etc. when you get a partner (who might even pay for all your beauty procedures etc). Unless you are insanely ugly or have abnormal beauty standards, it shouldn't take the average person that much time or money to look presentable and attractive.

>>They don't have to do half of what women do, but they're convinced that it's so easy and doesn't really count as work because nothing women do every really counts.


To be fair, men have a lot of pressure that is different from our pressures. Ie. They aren't offered much sympathy and if something goes wrong, people are less inclined to help them out. Females tend to be more coddled by society. If men want to be average or above-average to us, they need to either 1. be attractive (need to do their hair, workout etc), 2. be rich (if not inherited, then this takes a lot of work to achieve including years of education and hard work), or 3. have an awesome personality (mainly genetics and how you were raised).

No. 3026

>>3011
No I agree with the order. I guess by old you meant in their 40/50s.

An older man will have more power and be trusted in a position of power over a younger man or a woman of any age. I can't go and give presentations of our product because people (men and women) prefer to be taught by my chef cause he's a grey-haired man and I'm a twenty something woman.
And I don't blame them but they just assume he knows his shit more.
Add to that that women holding positions of power will be judged for their looks even when it has nothing to do with their job. It's like society has to judge if a woman is fuckable regardless of what she does in life.

Now privilege come with its drawback, men are held to a higher standard in some aspects so they're judged harshly for being seen as "weak" (enjoying cute shit, being dependant on their spouse, being gay, enjoying make-up and fashion).

I still wouldn't want to be a man because I guess I live in a pretty fair country but I'd like to not fear for my life when I get home alone, not have experienced being groped or molested by strangers or people assuming I'm not as qualified as my male coworkers.

No. 3027

>>3025

>IDK anon, I'm a female and my experience is that most of our gender generally enjoy taking care of our appearance (just look at all the beauty related threads here on lolcow)


I've never meet a women, even women who like make-up, who hasn't resented it at some point. Lolcow is also the only female-dominated site I go to that has any beauty related topics, probably because there's so many fucked up people.

>If you take care of yourself, chances are you'll save a shitload of money on food, housing etc. when you get a partner (who might even pay for all your beauty procedures etc)


Lol this is a really weird statement, but okay. Even with a partner, those things still cost a shitload and are way more than men spend.

> Unless you are insanely ugly or have abnormal beauty standards, it shouldn't take the average person that much time or money to look presentable and attractive.


The average women spends $2000 dollar son make up alone and most women spend and hour doing their make-up and hair.

>men have a lot of pressure that is different from our pressures.


Not really.

> They aren't offered much sympathy and if something goes wrong


What the fuck does this even mean? I someone's grandma dies no ones not going to have sympathy for them because they're a dude.

>people are less inclined to help them out


In what way? Do you have a source for this?

> Females tend to be more coddled by society.


Lol nah. Men are constantly coddled, told they're special and good and they deserve things they don't. If they weren't then they'd be the ones plucking their eyebrows and starving themselves.

>If men want to be average or above-average to us, they need to either 1. be attractive (need to do their hair, workout etc), 2. be rich (if not inherited, then this takes a lot of work to achieve including years of education and hard work), or 3. have an awesome personality (mainly genetics and how you were raised).


So you're saying men get two more options than we do to be average, but they somehow have it rougher? Lol okay.


By the way it's really obvious you're not a woman, sweetheart :^)

No. 3028

Thinking all women like to put on fucking make up or go shopping.
Either I do it even tho I don't like it or I don't do it and get chastised for it ('ooh but you look prettier in a dress, and you look tired without make up, it's unkempt not to have your eyebrows done at all time,… ').
And it's even less fun aging. At almost 30, if I don't make sure I look the best I can I can't even be taken seriously professionally.
Noone would ask to a man to be pretty to do the same job.
What a fucking privilege.

No. 3029

>>3027
>The average women spends $2000 dollar son make up alone and most women spend and hour doing their make-up and hair.
Lol this.
I mean, just off the top of my head:
>Pads/tampons
>Birth control, because the boyfriend usually thinks condoms are icky :(, so naturally being depressed, suicidal and fat is a better alternative as long as he gets spared the icky feeling of French letters
>Shampoo
>Hair dryer, curlers, barrettes, pins, mousses, sprays, tangle teezers etc
>Conditioner
>Body lotion
>Deodorant
>Shaving every day, waxing at a salon (expensive) or epilating (painful)
>skincare
>makeup and makeup supplies
>A variety of clothes because wearing the same outfit every day means you smell (unless you're a guy, in which case you've just got 'better things to worry about')
>And don't you dare look outwardly sad, it's not attractive. Smile! Happy girls are pretty girls :) Otherwise you're a bitch and it's your fault you can't get laid.

Whereas for guys it's
>Razor and shaving foam/soap
>Soap
>Toothpaste
>A comb (maybe)
>A can of Lynx
Nobody cares how you dress because caring about looking presentable is shallow, and if you have acne a girl should love you for your 'personality' rather than your looks anyway

If you do the same as a girl, you get told you look frumpy and unattractive and guys treat your feelings and appearance like a running joke because you're not wearing tight clothes, and you get called a 'basic bitch'.

That's not even taking into account what happens when you age, and what you have to do to be considered a model employee.

No. 3030

No, the only ones who think so are gross incel men who cry bc 10/10 virgin supermodels won't fuck them, but hot men will fuck less hot women. Thats what they think is privilige

No. 3031

>>3012
Too late, thanks to our dear ex-admin-sama and cocksuckers this board is this scum's territory now.

God I miss when we could have misandry threads.

No. 3032

>>3027
I'm a woman, but my experience is different from yours I guess. Men and women both have social pressures, although I can imagine it would suck to be female and not like doing hair/makeup/nails/dressing up.

>>this is a really weird statement, but okay. Even with a partner, those things still cost a shitload and are way more than men spend.


Depends on the partner really. I know that I save a lot of money (easily more than the $2000 you mention for makeup) when I am in a relationship.

> They aren't offered much sympathy and if something goes wrong


What the fuck does this even mean? I someone's grandma dies no ones not going to have sympathy for them because they're a dude.

Obviously for major events people will show sympathy, but for smaller things men are often berated if they complain. They are told to "man up", while us women are often treated more like children and helped out. If a woman is struggling financially for instance, she's more likely to receive assistance than a male for example.

> Females tend to be more coddled by society.


Lol nah. Men are constantly coddled, told they're special and good and they deserve things they don't. If they weren't then they'd be the ones plucking their eyebrows and starving themselves.

But couldn't you also say that men have to go to the gym and work out, while we can be chubby and still get attractive boyfriends? Most men don't need coddling more than women. It depends on the individual (ie. some women constantly need to be complimented)

>If men want to be average or above-average to us, they need to either 1. be attractive (need to do their hair, workout etc), 2. be rich (if not inherited, then this takes a lot of work to achieve including years of education and hard work), or 3. have an awesome personality (mainly genetics and how you were raised).


So you're saying men get two more options than we do to be average, but they somehow have it rougher? Lol okay.

Fine, here are some more options for women who want to be average or above-average to men:
1. be attractive
2. have large breasts or ass or be extremely fit (face can be ugly)
3. have an awesome personality
4. be rich (same as with rich men, you'll likely attract someone who only cares about your money so it's pretty even)

I'm female and I love beauty products and shit, and all the men in my life have pretty much gone above and beyond to make sure I am happy (even when I wasn't attractive). I've only felt objectified by creepy strangers, so I'm sorry that so many anons here are angry at men…I think you just need to meet better people or get off image boards populated by neckbeards.

No. 3033

>>3032
Yeah, totally a woman. And BTW, your two first options? The same fucking thing.
Great, I can choose being attractive with my face or with my body. Awesome.
And also try having a great personality and being ugly. That'll work out real great.

No. 3034

>>3027
Just because you don't agree with that anon (I don't really agree with them either) doesn't automatically make them a guy. Just look at those horrible misogynist backwards women you get everywhere, they're still women too unfortunately.

I personally enjoy typically feminine things like that anon too, like cute dresses and makeup, but I can't separate out how much of that is my own personal preference from whether I've just been brainwashed. It's not a simple topic, which is why it pisses me off when the robots say women have it easier. Like, bitch how is anything that simple? Are we talking about how a woman might win a custody case faster in America but yet won't be taken seriously at her engineering job in Poland?

No. 3035

>>3029
>that list
You imposed it on yourself.

No. 3036

>>3035
Yep. Like how shaving is totally self imposed but people are going to shame me and tell me it's not hygienic if they ever get a glimpse of my armpits if I don't shave? Or like the fact that I could totally just leave blood puddles wherever I sit any time I'm on my period? Or how I could just stop complaining about having to take care of the birth control for me and my partners, 'cause, hey, what's the worst that could happen if I stopped? Having a painful abortion? Having to take care of another human being? Who cares about that shit!

No. 3037

>>3036
When you talk about "societal pressures and expectations", you're somehow blind to the fact that YOU are the society.

All women could stop wearing makeup, shaving, and all that shit tomorrow, and men could do fuck all about it.

It's you choosing to do all this. In order to keep in line or get affront of other women.

Just look at this website. Body and hygiene shaming galore. Men-dominated imageboards? "I'd splurge all over that bushy bush", "I'd eat her out until I look like bloody murder" etc.

No. 3038

>>3037
Right. How do I pay my bills when I'm the only one stopping using tampons? I get a man to take care of me? Or do I magically snap my fingers and everyone suddenly change their minds?
Hypotheticals are nice, and they mean fuck all.
Also, weirdly, what men say on image boards are not what men say in RL, dude.

No. 3039

- Over 80% of the homeless are men
- Over 80% of suicides are men (women have more "suicide attempts" though)
- Over 80% of workplace fatalities are men
- Women overwhelmingly usually get custody of children + money in the case of divorce

Let's talk about why 80% of the homeless are men.

Even ugly fat women with literally zero money and a terrible personality can still EASILY get hundreds of offers from men to have sex and financially take care of them.

On a sinking ship women are given priority to get on the lifeboat first, that metaphorically applies to EVERYTHING in society.

Yeah, females have it way easier. You never stop complaining though. Keep on bitching about how hard you have it because of petty shit like biological functions of your vagina.

>>3036
>Or how I could just stop complaining about having to take care of the birth control for me and my partners, 'cause, hey, what's the worst that could happen if I stopped? Having a painful abortion?

I'm mad, your privilege is that you're allowed to have sex like that, average men don't get any sex without paying for it. Tons of men are lonely and get absolutely no positive attention from the opposite sex at all.

You fucking baby killing whore.

>>3038
What men say on imageboards is the more honest version of what they think.

No. 3040

>>3039
Obvious robot is obvious. Yes, I have sex, you degenerate.

No. 3041

>>3040
>Yes, I have sex, you degenerate.
>for me and my partners
>what's the worst that could happen if I stopped? Having a painful abortion?

You have sex with multiple people, and your main concern is that if you get pregnant and have to kill your baby, is that it will be painful for you.

Honestly I would think you're trolling me, but I know females are too dumb to troll like that.

No. 3042

>>3041
Being pregnant is a big concern when you have sex and are a female, yes. As weird as it seems to you. And yeah, I'm mainly concerned about myself. You're a robot and a pro lifer? Wew lad.

No. 3043

>>3041
Most people's concerns are selfish, nigger. It's called self preservation. It's why you have an autistic meltdown whenever you can't get laid instead of wondering if the women you stalk are actively disturbed by you and trying to accommodate them instead of acting creepy.

No. 3044

>Urh duhr, not getting laid is so much worse than having to let go of your body and your career. Not being able to socialize enough to fuck someone is THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN TO ANYONE.

No. 3045

>>3032

>Depends on the partner really. I know that I save a lot of money (easily more than the $2000 you mention for makeup) when I am in a relationship.


You keep implying that women who don't go these things don't get partners, which is false, and on top of that whether it's gets you a partner or not doesn't matter because it's still an extra expense that men don't have.

>They are told to "man up", while us women are often treated more like children and helped out.


Everyone gets told to man up, and in case you haven't noticed women don't like to be treated like children.

>If a woman is struggling financially for instance, she's more likely to receive assistance than a male for example.



No, she isn't, and I would like some fucking sources for this dumb statement.

>But couldn't you also say that men have to go to the gym and work out, while we can be chubby and still get attractive boyfriends?


Lol fuck off with this shit. Did you miss the part where there a more fat men than women? Chubby girls, hell any girl who isn't underweight is constantly shit on and used by men. It's men who place unreasonable standards on women, not women going around demanding that every guy be a fucking body builder.

>Most men don't need coddling more than women. It depends on the individual (ie. some women constantly need to be complimented)


It doesn't matter what they need, they get it anyways because society pats mens asses. And ohhh nooo, society constantly shits on women and it makes some women needy, how terrible of those women! What privileged bitches, having to seek compliments because your whole live you've been told you're never good enough.

>Fine, here are some more options for women who want to be average or above-average to men


Lol your first two are the same, and your second to are bullshit. Men don't care about personality or money, only looks.


>I'm female


Lel

>all the men in my life have pretty much gone above and beyond to make sure I am happy (even when I wasn't attractive)


No, that isn't what happens to women. In fact it's usually the opposite.

>>3034

Normally I would agree with you, but when a posters opinions are so full of retarded /r9k/ shit arguments it's just pretty obvious.

No. 3046

>>3042
>Being pregnant is a big concern when you have sex and are a female, yes. As weird as it seems to you. And yeah, I'm mainly concerned about myself. You're a robot and a pro lifer? Wew lad.
The only reason I'm not pro-life is because abortion kills more non-whites than it does whites, and we need all the white people we can in the west to stop the racial invasion of it.

It's quite hard because the large majority of women act like you. Of course men don't want to get married or have children with western women anymore, it's setting up for a disaster because they're like you, and you could ruin their life with the current marriage/divorce laws.

Women being allowed to slut it up and then kill their babies infuriates me though, especially when it's paid for with tax money.

>>3043
>Most people's concerns are selfish, nigger.
Most women's concerns. Men more commonly have values/morals and show generosity.

>It's why you have an autistic meltdown whenever you can't get laid

I hope some Elliot Rodgers clone kills you.

>>3044
>Being able to select a man any time I want and never having to be single if I don't choose to be? Being financially taken care of by a man while I don't have to ever work at all? How oppressive and horrible

Women actually complain about this privilege. You have no clue about the loneliness and pain that adult male virgins who never had a gf feel. If you were in their shoes you would be whining harder than most of them.

No. 3047

>No, she isn't, and I would like some fucking sources for this dumb statement.
>It's men who place unreasonable standards on women, not women going around demanding that every guy be a fucking body builder.

80% of the homeless are male. Even ugly fat women with literally zero money and a terrible personality can still EASILY get hundreds of offers from men to have sex and financially take care of them.

Women are insanely more picky and selective. You have to be borderline retarded, I'm serious.

>Men don't care about personality or money, only looks.


Women don't actually care about looks, personality, or anything, except money. 10/10 Chad Thundercock with great personality is still completely unwanted by women if he's a NEET with no money.

No. 3048

I think the "they've got it better" mentality comes from a lack of empathy which makes people not able to imagine other people's problems. This results in robots saying that girls have life on easy mode or the girls in this thread saying the opposite.

I think the correct approach to this situation is to realize that when someone grows up in a certain group they end up with certain preferences on what would be a desirable life, and that it's impossible to understand completely what other people are going through, trying to be understanding of the problems of all living things, it doesn't matter if they're women, men, animals or whatever. Sorry for the weird english.

No. 3049

>>3035
>>3037

That works both ways, you know. Men could just start crying when they feel like it. They could also stop being assholes to other men, since other men, not women are the ones who call them fags.


>>3037

> Men-dominated imageboards? "I'd splurge all over that bushy bush", "I'd eat her out until I look like bloody murder" etc


Men dominated boards call any girl not anorexic a fat cow and talk about ways to use and trick women for sex, while whining about how the 8/10 won't sleep with them.

>>3039

>Over 80% of the homeless are men


And the majority of homeless and homeless by choice because it's easy living when you're a man and don't face rape by other homeless.

>Over 80% of suicides are men


As you admit yourself, women make more attempts.

>Over 80% of workplace fatalities are men


Because men are careless. How's it women's fault you're fucking idiots?

>Even ugly fat women with literally zero money and a terrible personality can still EASILY get hundreds of offers from men to have sex and financially take care of them


They may get offers for sex, but being taken care of? HAHA, fuck no. and if they do take the sex, then there slut whore bitches. THERE'S NO WAY FOR WOMEN TO WIN.

>On a sinking ship women are given priority to get on the lifeboat first, that metaphorically applies to EVERYTHING in society.


That hasn't been a policy for 100 years, and no it doesn't apply to society.

>average men don't get any sex without paying for it


No they don't you stupid fucking robot.

>Tons of men are lonely and get absolutely no positive attention from the opposite sex at all.


Yes they do, from the chubby 4/10 girl who is actually on their level, but who they sneer at because they're entitled. Put pressure on any and every robot and they all admit, oh yeah, this girl asked me out and signaled she liked me, but she was fat so it somehow doesn't count lol.

No. 3050

>>3047

You're just repeating the same stupid shit that isn't true and, in an alternate reality where it is, still comes with major downsides that men don't have to deal with.

>Women don't actually care about looks, personality, or anything, except money. 10/10 Chad Thundercock with great personality is still completely unwanted by women if he's a NEET with no mone


Yeah, because expecting someone to have a job is on the same level as demanding your gf be a 9/10 when you're a fat ugly slob.

No. 3051

File: 1492102751323.gif (295.05 KB, 250x187, F2Gs58XAp09NK.gif)

>>3046
>Men more commonly have values/morals and show generosity.

No. 3052

>>3046

> You have no clue about the loneliness and pain that adult male virgins who never had a gf feel.


There are as many female virgin as male, only male virgins don't get told how easy it is to lose their virginity.

Fuck off you entitled little shit. God, I wish I could give you the ass beating your mother should have given you when you where a kid.

No. 3053

File: 1492103008546.png (8.62 KB, 401x367, 1441036158284.png)

>>3025
> a Female
> (just look at all the beauty related threads here on lolcow)
> (who might even pay for all your beauty procedures etc)
> To be fair, men have a lot of pressure that is different from our pressures.
> 2. be rich
> (mainly genetics and how you were raised)
> But girls I'm totally a female and not a robot masquerading as a grill I swear!

No. 3054

>>3049
>As you admit yourself, women make more attempts.
Exactly, they make "attempts". Over 80% of completed suicides are from men, so for women to have more "attempts" means they're just attention whores.

>Men dominated boards call any girl not anorexic a fat cow

Go to /r9k/ right now and I bet there is some thread up about how they want to fuck fat girls, or specifically want to fuck average/cute/ugly girls (as opposed to "hot" girls).

>They may get offers for sex, but being taken care of? HAHA, fuck no

Nah, if they posted the right ad online, they could easily get serious offers from hundreds of men who will let them move into their house and financially take care of them.

>No they don't you stupid fucking robot.

Even almost all above-average men have to pay for sex.

Can you think of one example where an adult guy didn't have to pay for sex? If it's something promiscuous, he at least had to pay for the restaurant/club/drinks/hotel/transportation, if it's his girlfriend/wife, well she wouldn't have ever been with him if he was NEET with no money. Technically all women are whores.

>Put pressure on any and every robot and they all admit, oh yeah, this girl asked me out and signaled she liked me, but she was fat so it somehow doesn't count lol.

Fatty-chan detected, you're like the female version of a robot, you're projecting so hard right now, I would love you even if you're fat but you won't love me because I have no money.

>>3052
>There are as many female virgin as male,

Doubt, and even if they are, they're virgin by choice (Good for them, I'm glad).

No. 3055

>>3032
Jesus fucking christ it really shines through that this is not written by a woman. Try again.

No. 3056

>>3054

>Exactly, they make "attempts". Over 80% of completed suicides are from men, so for women to have more "attempts" means they're just attention whores.


No, it just means the ways they try to do it are different.

>Go to /r9k/ right now and I bet there is some thread up about how they want to fuck fat girls, or specifically want to fuck average/cute/ugly girls (as opposed to "hot" girls).


And for every thread like that there will be fat hate threads, not to mention that the majority of those threads will be hate comments, ON TOP OF the fact that robots views of what is average are completely skewed.

>Nah, if they posted the right ad online, they could easily get serious offers from hundreds of men who will let them move into their house and financially take care of them.


No, they don't. What you're describing only happens to the top 1% of women, it has never happened to the average girl.

>Even almost all above-average men have to pay for sex.


Do you think just saying shit makes it true?

Men can get sex as easily as women AND have no consequences for it,

>Can you think of one example where an adult guy didn't have to pay for sex?


Every time a man has sex with someone who isn't a prostitute?

>If it's something promiscuous, he at least had to pay for the restaurant/club/drinks/hotel/transportation


No he doesn't plenty of men get laid without paying for any of that.

>if it's his girlfriend/wife, well she wouldn't have ever been with him if he was NEET with no money. Technically all women are whores.


And all men are sluts. Men don't pay for ugly NEET women either, so what's you bitch?

>Doubt, and even if they are, they're virgin by choice (Good for them, I'm glad)


https://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2014/03/on-late-in-life-virginity-loss/284412/

Men are the ones who are virgins by choice, they could fuck without any negative social pressure, but they chose not not because their standards are too high.

No. 3057

>>3056
This is just all bullshit, and I'm not gonna go through every line to tell you that each one of them is bullshit.

What is obvious is that you're a fat female, and you don't get much male attention. You want Brad (step below Chad, because Chad is too intimidating to you) to approach you in public, well I'll admit that isn't going to happen, but you could easily get tons of guys who want you if you sought them out in the right way.

You're so obviously a fat bitter female that gets no attention from men (average men at least), and it's cute. I would love you but you hate me because I have no money.

No. 3058

>>3057

>This is just all bullshit, and I'm not gonna go through every line to tell you that each one of them is bullshit.


No, what's bullshit is the stupidity you spew. It's obvious is that you're a hambeast loser male who is such a failure you can't even hold down a minimum wage job. You think life is unfair because woman way above your level don't want your fat stinking ass, but that isn't unfair, your entitlement is unfair. Even in your shit state you could easily get a girlfriend, but she would be a fat idiot like you and you think you're too good for what you deserve.

No. 3059

>>3058
>you're a hambeast

I'm /fit/…

>You think life is unfair because woman way above your level don't want your fat stinking ass, but that isn't unfair, your entitlement is unfair. Even in your shit state you could easily get a girlfriend, but she would be a fat idiot like you and you think you're too good for what you deserve.


No, I'd be happy with ugly/fat girls, and would even prefer them because they'd probably be more appreciative and loving.

I'm okay with you, you're not okay with me. How many times do I have to say it? I love you fatty-chan.

No. 3060

>Can you think of one example where an adult guy didn't have to pay for sex? If it's something promiscuous, he at least had to pay for the restaurant/club/drinks/hotel/transportation

jesus I don't even know why people bother to answer to you, including me. The "hurr hurr men pay for sex anyway at least by taking the woman to a restaurant!!!" is so fucking disgusting that I'm never letting a man pay for anything just so he can't use that as a way to pressure into sex.

No. 3061

Things are bad on both sides tbh. I think everybody just needs to stop arguing and treat each-other with kindness and understanding…. but god damn do robots make it hard.

Legitimate male issues: Suicide, Homelessness, Toxic masculinity

Not legitimate male issues: tfw no gf, all woman are whores!

MRA's have a few legitimate points, but this insistence on hating woman is holding their movement back tbh.

No. 3062

>>3005
v true but there's a man for every woman, the same can't be said for every man

No. 3063

>>3061
>Toxic masculinity
Stop using this term. Masculinity isn't a problem. Chauvinism is the problem, if anything men aren't masculine enough. Thanks Feminism.

I agree with you everywhere else though, I'd add family courts being lopsided to favour women as another male issue.

No. 3064

>>3005
C'mon girls, let the guy vent, he's just another loser trying to get female attention and feel better about his shitty life. Just let him be. Also there's no way he'll understand any of what it's been posted, I mean there's no cure for stupidity. And there are so many arguments with no deep thought. For instance, claims women have it easy just because we have a vag, said there's less female homelessness because we can just become prostitutes (without taking into account how dangerous and deprecating it is) or get picked up by a man that will take care of us (again without taking in account how many times these relationships have huge amounts of abuse).

Then in >>3063 blames feminism for "toxic masculinity" without any understanding of how the concept is formed. Toxic masculinity has always been there, it was after that feminism became a thing (imho feminism is a natural phenomena) that it was pointed it out and given a definition.

It's fairly obvious what this guy and other like them are. Take out your notebooks, we're in front of an example of Darwinism adaptation going on. They cannot adapt to modern times, after we changed our means of production, society drasticly changed to what is now. They are still fighting or whatever, they thrive as males to fulfill a male role even when they are on a below order. It's in their "programming". That's "privilege" to them: not being able to fuck (therefore not being able to pass their genes). So let's just let him vent, he's a weak link and there's nothing much he can change to fix it. This is evolution, I guess. The only thing he can do is to argue and gather data to sustain his way of thinking. Better that than accept his sad reality. Now, I know I sound robot as fuck lol. Is how I perceive the incel phenomena.

Again, trying to dialogue with him is pointless. It's kinda fun, though. Btw excuse muh funny English.

No. 3065

Are Asians white?

No. 3066

>>3061
I agree completely with this. Suicide and homelessness are definitely massive issues that mainly effect men, and dismissing them is stupid, but those issues being there doesn't mean that there aren't still issues for women.

Women do attempt suicide a lot more, which says there's some serious fucking issues going on there too, as even if you assume none of them intended to die, a person who acts in pseudo-suicidal ways is still having issues with some serious mental distress, that's not normal behaviour at all.

Toxic masculinity is a good point, though I hate the word. I think that society in general teaching people that they're not good enough unless they're a certain way is the issue, not the masculinity itself. Magazines and media pushing the image that only roided up models and action heroes are attractive is a huge issue, the exact same as magazines doing the same thing with models and actresses for women, but I don't think that being an actually masculine person is necessarily a bad thing at all. If you want to be a stereotypical lumberjack or whatever you think is masculine, then good for you. But it's not okay to tell someone that they're not good enough unless they're a twisted version of that, and that the only way to achieve that is to buy Latest Supplement TM.


Also, ignore the robot, he's been btfo in two threads in /sty/ already, I have no idea why he keeps posting.

No. 3067

File: 1492133018917.png (6.02 KB, 419x249, benis.png)

>>3064
Don't even know where to begin with how wrong this post is

No. 3068

File: 1492135924863.gif (1.82 MB, 357x296, dhMeAzK.gif)

>>186535
>>186539
>>186541
>>186542
>>186557
>>186559
>>186588
>>186591
>>186607

No. 3070

>>3023
>that men are the fatter gender
I don't know where you got this from but that's just plain wrong.

No. 3071

>>3049
When a woman does a suicide attempt it's more or less just for attention as they try to not kill themselves in the process
While yes they do make more attempts it more or less that they don't plan on actually dying
This could explain why they do it more than men because of the factor of the value of death in a suicide attempt

No. 3072

>>3036
That was a huge list and you cherrypicked from which a handful of the necessities, some of which men also have. I know for a fact that I own less that 1/3 of what was listed. I know everyone has their biases but let's get real.

>>3038
She was talking about makeup and you somehow jumped to tampons. Please stop doing this, it's kind of pathetic.

>>3032
>I can imagine it would suck to be female and not like doing hair/makeup/nails/dressing up.
Hahaha why? I pretty much never wear makeup and actually feel pretty damn smug about not having been made insecure about my looks and a slave to the cosmetic industry. But I can understand why some women cave under the pressure of perceived societal expectations.

>But couldn't you also say that men have to go to the gym and work out, while we can be chubby and still get attractive boyfriends? Most men don't need coddling more than women. It depends on the individual (ie. some women constantly need to be complimented)

I agree that men have a different set of social pressures. They're always pushed to be the "alpha" of the pack although not all males experience this. On a side note, "bros" give each other so much shit disguised as "bonding" and constantly try to one-up another. Honestly every time I hear someone say "male" friendship is so much better and more genuine than female friendship I can't help but snigger internally. I don't know why others are giving you so much shit tbh, maybe it's just a knee-jerk reaction. Most of what you wrote sounded pretty reasonable to me.


>>3045
>>3055
>Normally I would agree with you, but when a posters opinions are so full of retarded /r9k/ shit arguments it's just pretty obvious.
Her opinions are way more moderate than what /r9k/ usually touts. Your paranoia and tribalism is getting to you.

>>3071
Who the fuck would risk their goddamn lives for a bit of ~attention~? I hope you're just here to get replies from women and not actually this dense.

No. 3073

>>3071
No mentally healthy person acts in a pseudo-suicidal way for attention, and you have no evidence or data to support your claim anyway.

A huge amount of suicide attempts of any sort aren't successful, and taking into account that most people don't do research into what methods work best and the huge amount of misinfo in media, and I'd say there's in fact evidence that what you're saying is completely untrue.

No. 3074


No. 3075

>>3074
I'm really not sure what you're trying to accomplish by posting a random link from the guardian.

It doesn't support your claim that women do it for attention or don't want to die at all.

No. 3077


No. 3078

File: 1492196005498.jpg (117.95 KB, 408x408, Jon-Stewart-Seriously-Reaction…)

>>3077
>Returnofkings.com

No. 3079

File: 1492197689286.gif (1.02 MB, 320x240, tumblr_inline_n9v3n8UbyE1r6913…)

>>3077
is this you

No. 3261

File: 1492206229872.jpg (32.44 KB, 800x500, 1759969938.jpg)

>>3077
>Returnofkings.com

No. 3262


No. 3264

>>3077
Is this a joke? I asked for evidence that what you're saying is true, so you linked a fucking returnofkings article just assuming that it is and making up reasons why it could possibly be true.

Just repeating your assertion in a more retarded way isn't the same as evidence, shockingly.

No. 3266

>>3079
LOL that gif, do the people that post this have zero self awareness?

No. 3267

>>3065
culturally a lot are

No. 3268

>>3264
>is this a joke
Yes it is actually
Your responses were hilarious

No. 3269

>>3268
Then I really don't get it at all, pretending to be retarded and having people go "wow, you're retarded" to you doesn't really seem that funny to me.

No. 3283

>>3065
Lmao, no however I know asians would cry of happiness hearing that since they worship the ground white people walk on

No. 3329

>>3283
Japs wouldn't even get it because "white" means pale skin to them.

No. 3330

File: 1492637816340.png (147.91 KB, 700x900, __nino_arakawa_under_the_bridg…)

>>3329
Explain why the white guy from Arakawa Under the Bridge was called "Shiro-san", which is Japanese racist humor, basically translates to calling him "whitey".

No. 3337

>>3330
Shiro is called that because he's obsessed with white lines. He's not even white, he's a salary man with a Japanese name.

No. 3338

File: 1492695058151.jpg (172.25 KB, 490x598, IMG_0157.JPG)

>>3330
There are some commercials they have where they're making fun of the features of whites

No. 3339

File: 1492695100200.jpg (53.3 KB, 800x450, IMG_0158.JPG)

>>3338
Oh another lol

No. 3362

File: 1493220533286.jpg (48.98 KB, 609x451, IMG_3490.JPG)


No. 3363

>>3362
Do you honestly think a failed suicide attempt is proof that someone is faking mental illness, or didn't intend to die?

No. 3364

File: 1493254492550.jpg (106.27 KB, 535x604, 1241190384076.jpg)

>>3363
Not him, but mental illness is fake itself, everyone could get labeled with a mental illness if they went to a psychiatrist. There is no such thing as a physical test to prove whether someone has a mental illness.

What that chart is proof of is how far females will go for attention-seeking. They're really too dumb to understand that psychiatry is a pseudoscience, but even if they did, they would still seek out a psychiatric diagnosis to seem "different", and garner attention.

>or didn't intend to die?


Men commit over 80% of real suicides, but females still commit more suicide attempts than males. It's pretty much proof that they're just attention whoring. Or they're so intellectually inferior to men that they're hilariously incompetent. Maybe it's a mix of both.

No. 3365

>>3364
Care to explain how you know more than the medical community of the world anon? Because you sound retarded.

>everyone could get labeled with a mental illness if they went to a psychiatrist.


They really couldn't, there's specific criteria you have to meet to even be eligible to be mentally ill in the first place.

>There is no such thing as a physical test to prove whether someone has a mental illness.


There's also no blood test to show whether you have a cavity, does that mean dentistry is fake?

>t's pretty much proof that they're just attention whoring.


It's really not.


I get you're baiting, but holy shit mate, you need to do more than just outright say stupid shit, no-one's getting mad over that.

No. 3366

>>3365
>more than the medical community of the world anon?
They're not a legitimate part of the medical community, that is my point. They've claimed themselves to be, and got themselves in a high position of authority.

How do I know more than the people who practice a pseudoscience? By simply being able to see that they're a pseudoscience.

>They really couldn't

Anyone on this Earth could get diagnosed with a psychiatric label if they wanted to. The DSM has a vast number of labels to choose from that cover an extremely broad range of human emotion and behaviors. These labels were voted into existence, like ADD which was voted into existence in 1980.

>There's also no blood test to show whether you have a cavity

That's because a dentist can visibly see cavities dumbass. You almost couldn't have picked a dumber example for the point you're attempting to make.

>I get you're baiting

I am not "baiting", I am not "trolling". Do you disregard everything that's offensive to you as someone just "pretending"?

No. 3367

>>3366
>They're not a legitimate part of the medical community, that is my point

Says you, someone who is not part of the medical community at all. If there was no credibility to it, it wouldn't be an accepted field of medicine, like the heaps of fields that aren't accepted for that reason.

>Anyone on this Earth could get diagnosed with a psychiatric label if they wanted to.


Sure, you could go in and flat out lie to your psychiatrist and have him think you're ill, but people do that shit with physical illness all the time too.

There are universal criteria you need to meet for something to even count as abnormal rather than just part of the human experience, and most people don't meet them.

>These labels were voted into existence, like ADD which was voted into existence in 1980.


You do get that for any new illness to be recognised officially it has to be decided on by certain organisations, right? That relies on a vote system.

>That's because a dentist can visibly see cavities dumbass. You almost couldn't have picked a dumber example for the point you're attempting to make.


Nope, it works perfectly. Psychiatric diagnosis relies heavily on people displaying those behaviours, not on a physical test. The same as diagnosing a cavity relies on the dentist being able to see that it's there, not on going and having expensive tests done.

Do you seriously not see how retarded the point you're making there is?

>I am not "baiting", I am not "trolling". Do you disregard everything that's offensive to you as someone just "pretending"?


Nah, but when your logic is "The international medical community is wrong, I am right because I say I am right", along with such brilliant tidbits as "How do I know more than the people who practice a pseudoscience? By simply being able to see that they're a pseudoscience" (which is the exact same as "I know more than these people because these people are wrong" by the way), then it's pretty obvious that you're either just retarded, or you're baiting.

No. 3369

>>3367
>If there was no credibility to it, it wouldn't be an accepted field of medicine, like the heaps of fields that aren't accepted for that reason.
If there was no credibility to a politician, he wouldn't be an accepted politician, like heaps of politicians that aren't accepted for that reason.

Appeal to authority, "because they're in a position of authority they must be right". Typical female thinking. Do you think in 100 years from now humanity will look back and say "psychiatry 100 years ago was good"? No you don't, because your female brain can't think that far ahead.

>Sure, you could go in and flat out lie to your psychiatrist and have him think you're ill,

Even if they were telling the truth, almost everyone would get diagnosed with a mental illness if they went to a psychiatrist in the US. There is always something someone can be labeled with in the DSM, and they have every intention of giving you a label.

>You do get that for any new illness to be recognised officially it has to be decided on by certain organisations, right? That relies on a vote system.


Oh really? Because with real diseases they are discovered. With psychiatry people just combine certain emotions/behaviors into labels, and then the American Psychiatric Association votes them into the DSM. There is no physical test for these, there is no known physical pathology, it's not real medical science.

>Nope, it works perfectly. Psychiatric diagnosis relies heavily on people displaying those behaviours, not on a physical test. The same as diagnosing a cavity relies on the dentist being able to see that it's there

Flawless argument, a psychiatrist "sees" a mental illness, just like a dentist sees a real disease on a tooth. Do you actually believe this bullshit or are you just pretending to be retarded?

Psychiatric diagnosis is done through largely arbitrary observation and questionnaires. There is no physical exams or tests available to prove someone has a mental illness.

>Nah, but when your logic is "The international medical community is wrong, I am right because I say I am right"

There is quite a few professionals that are anti-psychiatry. Since you don't find me credible, what do you have to say about Thomas Szasz? He himself was a psychiatrist.

http://www.szasz.com/

No. 3370

>>3369
>If there was no credibility to a politician, he wouldn't be an accepted politician, like heaps of politicians that aren't accepted for that reason.

That's not even slightly comparable mate. You're a politician if you get voted into office, there's absolutely nothing you need to do to get there necessarily.

To be a medical field you have to demonstrate that there's validity to what you're saying, and that the methods you're using are sound.

>Do you think in 100 years from now humanity will look back and say "psychiatry 100 years ago was good"? No you don't, because your female brain can't think that far ahead.


Kind of ironic that you're calling me retarded and can't even write your point in a comprehensible way, don't you think? Unless you're saying that only a smart big boy brain like yours could think that psychiatry now is great.

>almost everyone would get diagnosed with a mental illness if they went to a psychiatrist in the US


They really, really couldn't. There needs to be a level of dysfunction caused, an actual pathology of the illness for it to be able to be classified as a mental illness.

People mix up that you can be depressed without actually having diagnosed MDD, and struggling with anxiety doesn't mean you have an anxiety disorder, like you're doing now.

You really shouldn't dismiss things you know nothing about.

>With psychiatry people just combine certain emotions/behaviors into labels, and then the American Psychiatric Association votes them into the DSM


Yeah, no. They need to demonstrate that those symptoms in that combination represent an entirely new illness, not just a different presentation of an already existing one, or due to comorbidity.

The ongoing debate surrounding the existence of DID should demonstrate to you that it's really not just arbitrary lumping symptoms together.

>Psychiatric diagnosis is done through largely arbitrary observation and questionnaires.


Do you know what arbitrary means anon?

Mental illnesses are diagnosed via their symptoms, which are detected via actually talking to the patient, talking to those surrounding them, and ruling out any organic causes.

Psychiatric diagnosis, as a result of this, generally takes fucking ages. It's not just you doing a quick questionnaire and then getting diagnosed.

Of course, if you bothered to learn about the field, you'd understand that.

>Since you don't find me credible, what do you have to say about Thomas Szasz? He himself was a psychiatrist.


Did you even read your link?

>Neither Thomas S. Szasz, MD, nor Jeffrey A. Schaler, Ph.D., are "anti-psychiatrists." We both believe in psychiatry between consenting adults.

No. 3371

>>3370
>You're a politician if you get voted into office
Yeah exactly, so politicians are never wrong.

>To be a medical field you have to demonstrate that there's validity to what you're saying, and that the methods you're using are sound.

Obviously not.

>Kind of ironic that you're calling me retarded and can't even write your point in a comprehensible way,

I actually worry about this a lot. I go back over my posts and try to simplify them as much as possible. I am worried that if I don't dumb them down enough, the females here won't be able to properly read my posts.

>[There needs to be] an actual pathology of the illness for it to be able to be classified as a mental illness.

I have specifically said many times that there doesn't. There is no known pathology for any mental illness, there is no physical tests that can diagnose a mental illness.

> which are detected via actually talking to the patient,

They are done by talking to the patient, and ONLY by talking to a patient. There is no physical tests because they don't exist. It's extremely inaccurate and non-scientific. You could take one person to multiple different psychiatrists, and come out with a wildly varying diagnosis between psychiatrists.

>generally takes fucking ages. It's not just you doing a quick questionnaire and then getting diagnosed.

Depends, with out-patient psychiatrists they take their time, with inpatient facilities they will literally talk to you for 30 minutes, give you a diagnosis, and prescribe you mind-altering drugs.

>Did you even read your link?

They just don't want to be identified as "anti-psychiatry" because it can give them a bad rep, they are certainly anti-psychiatry whether they identify as it or not.

No. 3372

>>3371
>Yeah exactly, so politicians are never wrong.

I really don't know if you think you're making a point here or not. Medical fields aren't created based on the vote of the public.

>Obviously not.


Oh wow you sure showed me with your "nuh-uh" argument.

>I am worried that if I don't dumb them down enough, the females here won't be able to properly read my posts.


wew

>There is no known pathology for any mental illness, there is no physical tests that can diagnose a mental illness.


I'm not even going to bother to address this, so do yourself a favor and read page 47-65 at least if you actually care about how this shit works.

>They are done by talking to the patient, and ONLY by talking to a patient.


They really aren't.

>Depends, with out-patient psychiatrists they take their time, with inpatient facilities they will literally talk to you for 30 minutes


You do get that the nurses in an inpatient facility are also writing notes and observations, right? The reason diagnosis is quicker there is because they can see you literally 24/7.

A lot of those diagnoses are provisional to give the nurses an idea of how to approach you to ensure you're safe.

>They just don't want to be identified as "anti-psychiatry" because it can give them a bad rep, they are certainly anti-psychiatry whether they identify as it or not.


Are you even reading what you're writing?
>This guy here is anti-psychiatry
>Actually he's outright said that he's not anti-psychiatry, he's against coercion in psychiatric treatment
>Yeah well what he says doesn't matter, I know better than him what he is


I sincerely hope for your sake that you're baiting at this point honestly.

No. 3373


No. 3374

>>3364

>but mental illness is fake itself


People who say this shit should be locked in a room with a Schizophrenic on a manic episode. To imply the human mind operates and develops normally for everyone is what simpletons use to make themselves feel better for being normal.

Just look at those who develop bodily illnesses and disorders for example. Humans are just not good enough at making perfect copies of themselves. So the idea that the brain would also be affected doesn't seem too far off.

This whole posts reads like a robot who's pissed off the world doesn't give him ass pats for being a degenerate to society.

Also, if you hate women so much, why the fuck are you even here? Penis or GTFO!

No. 3375

>>3372
>Actually he's outright said that he's not anti-psychiatry, he's against coercion in psychiatric treatment
Thomas Szasz says mental illness isn't real, and he calls psychiatry a pseudoscience. If this isn't anti-psychiatry, what is? He just doesn't want to be associated with any movement that identifies as "anti-psychiatry". It's like how some women have feminist beliefs but don't want to be identified as "feminist".

https://youtu.be/Qj7GmeSAxXo?t=9s

>The reason diagnosis is quicker there is because they can see you literally 24/7.

Literally 30 minutes and you got a diagnosis, and at least one mind-altering harmful drug prescribed.

>>3374
>People who say this shit should be locked in a room with a Schizophrenic on a manic episode.
Crazy people exist, hallucinations exist, delusion exists, and these may be caused by some neurological defect, but schizophrenia doesn't exist.

>Also, if you hate women so much, why the fuck are you even here? Penis or GTFO!

I'm here because I hate women of course. Never once in my life has a non-related female been nice to me. They live privileged lives on super-easy mode, and they are destroying civilization by cheating, divorcing, being sluts/whores, importing immigrants, not having white children, and being tumblr SJW feminist she-devil banshees.

>Penis or GTFO!

Would you really like me to post my dick? Here's what my upper-body looks like.

https://lolcow.farm/sty/src/1492131136310.png

No. 3376

>>3375
>Thomas Szasz says mental illness isn't real,

I'm actually not seeing anything like that, and he outright contradicts that statement in this debate, in which he claims that if he didn't believe in mental illness, he wouldn't have bothered becoming a psychiatrist, or would have changed his life path very quickly.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Riet8REzsQ

His entire point is that psychiatry is too reliant on misinformation and coercion, and needs to be rebuilt to tell people that what they have isn't a disease, it's a disorder, and that those two things are drastically different.

You're cherrypicking quotes to try to contradict the direct statements in which he's said that he believes psychiatry is a valid field and that mental illness is obviously a thing.

His argument is essentially trying to make psychiatry more individualised and less reliant on systems of power.

It's honestly hilarious that you've been acting like women are stupid and can't understand anything, and yet are incapable of understanding a fucking basic Weberianist criticism of a field. He isn't against psychiatry, he's against coercion in psychiatry, and he's outright said this heaps of times.

>Literally 30 minutes and you got a diagnosis, and at least one mind-altering harmful drug prescribed.


Yeah, you're just being intentionally dense here. As I said, what actually happens is that after days of observation you get a provisional diagnosis from a psychiatrist (which is not the same as an official diagnosis).

No. 3378

>>3376
>I'm actually not seeing anything like that,
He tells you ADHD isn't real right there in the video, and is giving that as an example of all mental illness. There is other videos where he explicitly claims mental illness isn't real.

>and needs to be rebuilt to tell people that what they have isn't a disease, it's a disorder

This is NOT what he claims. You are trying to start an argument over the semantics of disease Vs. disorder, and it doesn't make a difference. The way psychiatry uses disorder is synonymous with disease. Don't bother starting this incredibly dumb argument, I won't even reply to this idiotic nonsense any further because I already know where it's going.

>You're cherrypicking quotes to try to contradict the direct statements in which he's said that he believes psychiatry is a valid field and that mental illness is obviously a thing.

>His argument is essentially trying to make psychiatry more individualised and less reliant on systems of power.
>he's against coercion in psychiatry, and he's outright said this heaps of times.
You're such a stubborn dumb bitch. You're trying to change his arguments into something not even close to what he thinks. In this video he EXPLICITLY says "psychiatry is not science, it is not medicine". How will you twist that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQegsqYhuZE

>It's honestly hilarious that you've been acting like women are stupid and can't understand anything

Because you can't, there's not a single woman on this Earth that is smarter than me. Want proof of how dumb you are? You equate intelligence directly to academic/financial success, and will post an example of an academically/financially successful woman to prove that she's smarter than me.(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 3379

>>3377
>He tells you ADHD isn't real right there in the video, and is giving that as an example of all mental illness.

Holy shit dude, no. He's claiming it's not able to be treated from a purely medical perspective, because it isn't a purely biomedical disorder.

Why are you so desperate to try to be right about what this guy thinks, while ignoring the shit he's said that outright claims that he does not support what you're saying?

>You're trying to change his arguments into something not even close to what he thinks.


As opposed to you. Shall we recap this?
>This guy is anti-psychiatry!
>Actually, he's outright said he isn't, and his writings don't support that
>Yeah but if I cherry pick a few lines you can interpret it as him being anti-psychiatry
>Sure, but if you compare that to the absolute direct statements where he clarifies that his issue with psychiatry is the relationship between the doctor and the patient, and where he says that there's absolutely lots that can be done to help those suffering from a psychiatric illness from that perspective, which is why he worked in the field, then it becomes obvious you're just twisting what he says to fit an agenda
>Shut up you stupid dumb bitch, it is in fact you that is doing that, look at this other cherrypicked and out of context quote I've selected from his decades of speeches that proves you're wrong

>You equate intelligence directly to academic/financial success, and will post an example of an academically/financially successful woman to prove that she's smarter than me.


Jokes on you, there's not a single person on earth who's smarter than me. Also you can't post anyone who knows more than me or is more successful than me to prove it, you just have to prove that they're smarter than me.

You see how shitty that logic is? The fact that you get fucking btfo in every thread you go in should tell you that you're not as smart as you think.

No. 3380

>>3379
Why are you so desperate to try to be right about what this guy thinks, while ignoring everything he says?

>The fact that you get fucking btfo in every thread you go in

Arguing with females is like arguing with children, you can't win. No matter what you're BTFO because you're retarded for arguing with children in the first place.

I wish I was gay and could afford a surrogate. Then I wouldn't ever have to deal with females again.(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 3381

>>3380
>Why are you so desperate to try to be right about what this guy thinks, while ignoring everything he says?

I already shortened it down to five easy to read points for you explaining how the heaps of statements he's made about how he explicitly has an issue purely with the misconception the psychiatry should be mainly biomedical and the idea of coercion in the field, and not with the other shit about it, and where he's outright said that he's not anti-psychiatry, and in fact the reason he chose to continue in the field is because he thinks there's a lot of good to be done. If you're just going to go "nuh uh, these three quotes prove that he actually thinks what I say, even if I don't really understand what he means in them", then cool, you can do that.

>Arguing with females is like arguing with children, you can't win.


I mean, you also can't win when you're objectively wrong about shit, and instead of admitting it, just double down and insult people until there's really nothing more you could do to wiggle around the point.

>Then I wouldn't ever have to deal with females again.


The fact that you're here, on a mainly female imageboard attention seeking says to me that you're actually pretty desperate for female attention. Like, if you want to avoid having to deal with women, probably don't come to a forum full of them?

No. 3382

>>3379
He explicitly says "psychiatry is not science, it is not medicine".

That is what he's known for. The only reason he doesn't want to be identified as "anti-psychiatry" is because he doesn't want to be associated with other groups/people that identify as "anti-psychiatry". It is exactly like a woman with feminist ideals who doesn't want to be called "feminist".

>Like, if you want to avoid having to deal with women, probably don't come to a forum full of them?

It's like having a sore in your mouth that hurts to lick, but you keep licking it anyway. It's like picking a scab.

No. 3383

>>3382
>He explicitly says "psychiatry is not science, it is not medicine".

Wow, you're right again anon, that out of context quote did prove the in context quotes I provided wrong!

His entire point is that psychiatry is not like other fields of medicine, that one patient isn't necessarily like another, and needs to be much more individualised than those.

It's not a purely biomedical field.

This really isn't hard to get, he's outright clarified that this is what he meant, and I've provided you with those quotes.

>It's like having a sore in your mouth that hurts to lick, but you keep licking it anyway. It's like picking a scab.


That has to be the worst excuse I've seen in a while mate. You're just another sad robot who thinks he's going to get a bit of female attention by baiting because he's not getting it anywhere else, and regardless of how much he convinces himself he doesn't want to be around women, still desperately wants one.

This isn't projection by the way, you've literally begged for someone to talk to you or be your gf in threads.

No. 3390

why does anyone care if men or women have less or more "privilege"?

men and women are different and their lives can't be compared by the same metrics.

imo most women are good looking. some are more attractive, but very few are actually ugly without doing something dumb like becoming fat.

No. 3420

>>3049
>Over 80% of workplace fatalities are men
>Because men are careless. How's it women's fault you're fucking idiots?
I'm not sure if you're joking, but look at the types of jobs men work compared to women.



Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules ] [ ot / g / sty ] [ pt / snow ] [ meta / cream ] [ Discord ]