- The site is owned by one person who posts with the special tripcode "## Admin". All staff members of any rank use the tripcode "## Farmhand".
- You can change the board theme/style by selecting from the
Style dropdown in the bottom right of each page.
- To post in a thread without bumping it, enter "sage" in the email field. Please do not put "sage" in the body of your post.
- You have 30 minutes to delete threads or posts after posting them. After this time has passed, you will be unable to delete them. Staff won't delete them either, unless they violate a global rule. Do not ask staff to delete your posts.
- Max file upload size is 20 MB.
- If you're experiencing slow page loads, click
[ Lite ] in the top left to use a slimmed-down version of the site. Many features will be disabled in lite mode, but threads should load more quickly. If you're still having issues, please make a post in the technical help thread in /meta/.
- Post timestamps are converted to your timezone and made relative. To see the exact timestamp, hover over it, or tap it if you're using a mobile device.
- Boards have unlimited pages and threads allow 1200 posts. All threads will "bump-lock" shortly before 1200 posts. This means further posts will no longer bump a thread. They will become hard-locked shortly after this, meaning you can no longer post in them.
- Pages go from 1 to 10, but threads never get pruned or deleted. You can view any thread ever made by looking at the Catalog. Don't bump ancient threads unless you have new content or valuable info to add, though.
- To report or delete a post, click the check box in the top left of the post and choose one of the options. See below.
- To hide a thread or webm, press the minus symbol "-" in the top left of the thread or webm.
- To hide an image, press
(hide) above the image, next to
- To quote a post, click the post number in the top right of the post. To link a post to others, right click
No. before the post number and copy the link.
- Check the
Spoiler Image box to spoiler an uploaded file.
- Your post password is automatically filled in and stored as a cookie. You have to use the same computer and browser to delete a post you've made. You can set this password to something custom if you want, in which case you won't have to worry about using the same computer and browser or the cookie expiring.
You can email any questions or issues to email@example.com
» Return to home page