[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / int ] [ meta ] [ Discord ] [ Tempcow ]

/ot/ - off-topic

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)

Farmhand applications are open.
Read the rules and usage info before posting.

File: 1508124055185.jpg (115.96 KB, 576x919, IMG_1508123656372.jpg)

No. 209095

General fedora/ scumbags thread

> can't help himself

No. 209100

>>209095
That dude's retarded but I see this line of thinking way too often. Why does society still think rape is entirely about sexual attraction? Like the way people chalk it up to uncontrollable urges, or scoff at the fact that ugly girls get raped and shit like that. It often has little to do with that, and more to do with dominance and control.

No. 209107

>>209100
lol I had a discussion with someone about that once. He was dead-certain that rape was all about sexual urges and that girls who go out in revealing clothing are "asking for it" and he was completely at a loss for a reply when I asked him why it is then that Alaska, the coldest state and probably the one where women are least likely to go about in minimal clothing, has the highest incidence of rape in the United States.

No. 209131

>>209100
>and more to do with dominance and control

yeah i wish more people understood this. weinstein is a prime example. multiple women would sleep with him willingly, he had a wife too, and yet despite this he had to go after women who did not want to engage with him at all and force them. thinking rape is only about sexual urges just seems like people being shitty apologists.

No. 209132

>>209107
Next time ask him why there isn't significantly higher incidences of rape at beaches. Or hell, just get him to read what actual rapists say. They go for clothes that are easy to get off, usually.

No. 209145

>>209100
Yeah. Every time some dude harps on about how "covering up" will reduce women getting raped, I have to ask him why isn't he saying the same thing to men and children? They get raped too.

No. 209153

>>209107

Also geriatric women. Whenever I read about some poor woman in her eighties getting beaten up and raped or some shit my blood boils. Very few women can take a punch to the nose and fight someone off after that, let alone a woman in her seventies. It just shows you how rape has very little to do with 'attraction' and everything to do with power and control. Elderly women should all carry guns, I'm not even kidding.

It also makes me afraid that I won't be able to care for myself when I'm older because I think a lot of sick fucks are attracted to jobs in elder care, and they gravitate towards it for this very reason.

A lot of old women that no one cares about, usuallly drugged to the nines, and these creeps have complete control over them. It's really sad and really scary.

No. 209177

>>209107
https://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/d3n73/i_am_a_convicted_rapist_released_one_year_ago/

I'd take it with a grain of salt obviously but it was interesting seeing a self claimed rapist try to actually explain his motivations.

No. 209179

In the same vein, I just don't understand how so many men think being raped is the same thing as being badly beaten up or something.

I've never been raped but just imagining the utter violation and guilt… I would rather be beaten into a coma than be raped without a single bruise.

No. 209185

>>209179
>I just don't understand how so many men think being raped is the same thing as being badly beaten up or something.
I haven't seen anyone say the two are just as bad. But people do draw parallels. Assault is often used to force submission, and so is rape. The Tiberius rape scene from Spartacus comes to mind.

No. 209217

>>209179
I simply think a lot of men don't understand, that the trauma is worse.
The do get that it's painful and can also be very physically damaging, and still, i think i wrote about this on lolcow before:

My younger brother is a nice normal dude, but we still had a fight over him saying that being falsely accused of rape is mentally more damaging than the actual rape itself.

If you read some rape reports; one woman i think it was in Sweden being gang raped by refugees there at some times 3 of them were inside her - how could she ever trust any men again? Sometimes even the skin between vagina and anus rips, that's not something anybody can ever get over with. I'd go as far as to say that rape is somehow even worse than murder; it not only affects the victim, but also every single person they know, their future life, tge husband or children she may never have, because it's something that will torture her for the rest of her life.

A few months ago there was even this thread about a rape victim being allowed to commit assisted suicide

No. 209219

>>209217
I agree with many points but I don't feel that it is worse than murder. Murder does all of those things and on top of that it doesn't even allow the victim a chance at going on. I know many people are mentally destroyed by rape, but many others can cope and live a normal life. With murder, everyone is affected, but there's nothing that can even conceivably be done to help the victim.

No. 209279

>>209217
>being gang raped by refugees there at some times 3 of them were inside her - how could she ever trust any men again?
Paper bag test?

>I'd go as far as to say that rape is somehow even worse than murder; it not only affects the victim, but also every single person they know, their future life, tge husband or children she may never have

Now that's just silly. Murder tends to put a hamper on her existing relationships too. Now I can't help but think of that professor some years back that tried to kill rape victims thinking he was helping.

No. 209746

File: 1508878099385.jpg (76.94 KB, 720x574, metoo2.jpg)

All the guys screaming about the #metoo thing has been super annoying. Can women just talk about something without men trying to ruin it?

No. 209747

>>209746
Nope, every single comment section I've read is filled with "b-but women rape top", "it happends to men too", "a girl touched me once should I cry rape". Literally the only thing men care about is undermining women.

No. 209749

>>209747
idk why they're acting like #metoo was some women-only, manhating trend. I've seen men used the hashtag and people were nothing but supportive

No. 209750

File: 1508887469301.jpg (41.86 KB, 409x409, 1497890528365.jpg)

>>209749
tbh men using #metoo take away the importance of it, shifting the focus off women. Also they're usually just whining about meaningless tripe

No. 209751

Every single one of those guys with an anime girl wearing a MAGA hat as a profile pic.
I don't even try to argue with them anymore, they cry SJW if you're not ok with them (and on the other side,when I call a SJW out on their bullshit i'm a nazi,aye)

No. 209752

>>209747
>"it happends to men too"
Literally one of the first celebrities I heard talking about sexual abuse in Hollywood was Terry Crews, a giant ripped black dude. Not to mention we have people like Elijah Wood or Cory Feldman coming out and talking about how rampant child abuse is.

I certainly wouldn't consider this hashtag an assault on men by any stretch of the imagination, but I do find it curious how it's doing a decent job of drawing attention away from Hollywood after Weinstein to society at large. Was kind of hoping people might start talking about how fucking weird Dan Schneider is but it's looking doubtful.

No. 209754

>>209750
>>209749
Agreeing. I'm totally fine with dudes using it tbh but why do these guys always have to make everything about themselves? Some of them only care when they can silence other women because "And what about men?! Men suffer too!!!" but they don't give a shit about abused males at any other time. I mean, come on.
I find it sick that some guys mocked the "me too" tag by the way. It's not "man hating", it's just a constatation. Nobody said "all men are bad,kill them all!!" besides retarded SJWs. And then they're telling us we're the ones being offended about nothing.

No. 209757

>>209754
Yeah it's absurd how those types constantly seek out any form of women speaking out against something and try to smother it as much they can. You can only really hope that this behavior doesn't constitute the majority.

but also
>they don't give a shit about abused males at any other time
>implying anybody should give a shit about any kind of "abuse" men get at any time
The only """abuse""" guys can go through that should be taken seriously is child abuse, honestly. It's hilarious they even try to bring it up whether they truthfully care about it or not.

No. 209758

File: 1508891889287.jpg (103.31 KB, 641x641, 1437058028508.jpg)

>>209757
>The only """abuse""" guys can go through that should be taken seriously is child abuse, honestly.
Posts like this remind me of some case a while back where a guy was laughed at by the police when he called them because his wife kept throwing glass plates at him, which ended up leaving a horrible gash on his face. I would encourage anyone to give people like the mong in >>209746 picture shit but christ, even a wimp with a blade can do some real damage.

No. 209759

>>209746
>if she's suicidal use it to your advantage and rape her bro you'll get away with it
Lmao subhuman degenerates like this who get a kick out of the idea of preying on women is why we need the #MeToo hashtag.
>b-but i-it's a joke!!
And a terriblly humorless joke at that.

No. 209760

Literally every post I see on the internet now a days of women talking about their experience of sexual assault, the comment section is full of guys saying she's lying or saying "BUH MEN GET RAPED TOO!" can a victim ever just fucking talk about their experience and vent? Why does it need to be some political thing and they need to be an activist 24/7? When people talk about their experiences with cancer you don't see a comment section filled with "OTHER PEOPLE GET CANCER TOO" so why is sexual assault any different?

No. 209774

>>209095
Does that mean if I see his fuccboi face, I can't be held responsible for kicking his teeth in?

No. 209780

>>209107
This. My friend was raped and the police officer didn't want to start the case (even tho the doctor&nurse confirmed that her injures just can't be self-inflicted) because the attacker was handsome and she was not the prettiest girl around. Of course, men give in to their sexual urges, but rape is about domination and horribly scaring not only body, but also mind.

No. 209784

>>209107
The ones who parrot these ideas do so because they do not want men to be held fully accountable for their actions, and sometimes do not even want to acknowledge that something wrong has happened at all, and why should they? It's almost as if society teaches men this by implicitly stating they have no self-control in this regard, and therefore part or whole of the blame for their actions should be shifted towards to victim.
>What were you wearing? Were you flirting or being enticing? Were you drunk or did you put yourself in an otherwise vulnerable position? Et cetera.
Of course they eat that up without realizing how patronizing it really is, perhaps because they don't want to have to take responsibility and rather prefer to be coddled. That type of treatment is oddly reminiscent of how someone might make excuses for a child who knowingly did something wrong.
>oh don't be so hard on him, he's just a little boy, he can't help it…

No. 209785

>>209752
I think people are going to start talking about Shneider soon. There's a lot of companies coming down on people with histories of sexual harassment now and I think it will eventually come down on him now that people are paying attention to it.

But on the topic of men reacting to a lot of these discussions, I think MRA types would really benefit from actually trying to help abused/raped men. People independently made shelters and hotlines for abused women, why can't they do the same? Whining about women and feminism certainly accomplishes nothing and if they actually did something it would bring a lot of credit to their movement, but they do nothing but whine online.

No. 209786

>>209785
You know, I've always said that too, that they should do something about it like feminists do.

I can only conclude that their position in this is that nothing about society's bad aspects should be done at all. They complain about male issues not because they think feminism should fight to change them, but because they want everything to stay the same. The point is that "men suffer too and you don't see US trying to do anything about it! just suck it up and deal with it like we do!"

No. 209787

>>209785
>I think people are going to start talking about Shneider soon.
One can only hope. My friends thought I was just batshit insane until I started showing them some relevant pictures.

>>209786
>You know, I've always said that too, that they should do something about it like feminists do.
I mean, some have. They're just not very well received.
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/29/earl-silverman-dead-suicide_n_3179850.html

I'm certainly not a fan of those guys who only use it as a weapon whenever feminist talking points pop up rather than display any genuine interest in approaching the topic, but even in this thread we have a woman trying to say grown men can't be abused. Throw in the retarded duluth model and it's a rather muddled topic.

No. 209788

>>209100
>>209107
>>209131
>>209132
>>209153
>rape often has little to do with sexual attraction, and more to do with dominance and control

One of the dumbest urban myths believed by feminists.

Rape is almost entirely about sexual urges, it's because men want sex, but no female will have sex with them consensually, and they don't like (or can't afford) prostitutes.

A woman can very easily get sex, even ugly, fat, unemployed, stupid, mentally ill, drug addicted women would have a WAY easier time getting laid than a 7/10 male with decent income.

It is very difficult for men to get sex, and there's a large portion of men who CAN'T get any sex.

This makes these men angry, and frustrates them more than you could understand, because men have much higher sex drives than women.

>>209179
>I would rather be beaten into a coma than be raped without a single bruise.

Assuming the rapist didn't have any STDs, no you wouldn't you dumb bitch. Only reason you think this is because you've been brainwashed by Hollywood TV and film.

>>209785
Men can only be raped by other men. This is extremely rare outside of prisons.

No one cares about male rape, because outside of prisons, it basically doesn't exist.

You will never see MRA/MGTOW legitimately complaining about lack of support for male rape victims, they only bring it up because they want feminists to get a taste of their own """""equality""""".

No. 209790

>>209788
Are you proud of your post?

No. 209791

>>209788
>Rape is almost entirely about sexual urges
It's almost as if you actually don't know shit about how rape occurs. Well, snark aside you actually you don't because all of the empirical data on sexual assault and rape argues against that notion.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview/id/776945.html

Good on you for reinforcing the idea that men are brutish predators only preoccupied with gratifying muh dick, I guess?

No. 209792

>>209786
>>209787
>Earl Silverman
You know, I was thinking about that not too long ago. When Earl's shelter was going under, where were the MRAs banding together to support him? They were too busy talking about le evil feminists to even bother to attempt campaigning and raising money for him.
https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/1d6sjc/battered_mens_advocate_earl_silverman_commits/

Meanwhile when the Vancouver Women's Library was attacked by libfem idiots, a MUCH smaller feminist subreddit raised over $5000 by donating together
https://www.reddit.com/r/GenderCritical/comments/5s8je1/help_protect_vancouver_womens_library_from_a_wave/

No. 209793

>>209791
Statistics like this are meaningless, they're not scientific proof of anything.

You're a female with no sex drive, why should I listen to you?

I'm a man, and I contemplate raping women all the time, so I think I have a lot more authority on this topic. I'm telling you that men rape just because they want sex, it's that simple.

You should really stop being paranoid of getting raped, it's highly unlikely that you'll come across a man willing to risk prison just to have sex with you.

No. 209801

>>209793
>You're a female with no sex drive, why should I listen to you?
And you're an idiot, so why should I take what you say as gospel?
For the record, I had an unbearable sex drive during puberty and was a chronic masturbator as a result. Sometimes I would have urges during class, and I'd have to covertly induce an orgasm by squeezing my thighs together so I could move on and pay attention to the lesson. I never thought it was appropriate to force my sexuality on another person, and furthermore I'm still a virgin. So what the fuck is your point? That men are weak and lack willpower? That they're whiny and entitled so they feel like other people owe them something? If it's the latter case, we already know.

>You should really stop being paranoid of getting raped

Yah, women really should stop being paranoid about something that's disturbingly common and happens all the time. A completely rational response to have I guess, unless one actually does get raped and is blamed for not having done everything under the sun to prevent it.

No. 209803

>>209802
>1) don't walk alone in the hood
>2) don't walk alone in muslim areas if you're in europe
Alright, so what advice do you have for the majority of reported rape victims who aren't raped by a stranger, but by someone they know? You really do show a lack of clear ignorance on this topic, so it's useless to engage further.

No. 209804

>>209788
>>209793
Do you want some good boy points with that?
>as a man
dick or gtfo

No. 209805

>>209803
*you really do show clear ignorance
Fix'd that for me.

No. 209807

>>209803
Seconding, in fact, you're more likely to be raped by someone you know (and trust) than a stranger.

No. 209808

>>209802
Serious question though, why are feminists/tumblrinas absolutely determiend to protect mudslimes when their religion is sexist as fuck?
Almost if not all of the muslims i encountered were sexist,homophobic,entitled (everyone must catter to muh religion even if it's not my country!!)…and generally everything they hate.

No. 209809

>>209806
>and they tend to frustrate them towards madness.
Oh, so men really are degenerates who lack self-discipline. Thanks for clearing that up, boys. I'm saving this piece of information to refer back to in the future.

No. 209812

File: 1508937824614.png (490.09 KB, 449x401, 573820107363528.png)

>>209811
>thinks rape is only a byproduct of modern civilization
>has absolutely no knowledge of historical records pre-1900s

No. 209814

>>209813
>when did i say that?
>Yes, most men today are weak and lack discipline, and this is sign of the end of modern civilization

>Our roles

Also, stop pretending to be a woman, you're not fooling anyone.

No. 209817

>>209787
>They're just not very well received.
Ah yes because feminism was welcomed with open arms…? That's no excuse.

>>209813

>a single bad word, or a single disgusted glance and you can send them to a hell spiral.
I wish, robot-kun. I fucking wish. Unfortunately, not all men are insecure little bitches like you

No. 209819

File: 1508940971046.jpg (24.08 KB, 680x419, 1507552185346.jpg)

>>209791
>Good on you for reinforcing the idea that men are brutish predators only preoccupied with gratifying muh dick
that is pretty much true though

>>209787
> They're just not very well received.
They shouldn't be. Guys who complain about "muh abuse" are fucking retarded, just as I said here >>209757
Any man who is at all a victim of abuse from the opposite gender is clearly a limp-wristed wimp. I'd say they deserve whatever abuse they get as a reminder that they're weak and incompetent compared to actual men.

No. 209824

Holy shit this thread went downhill. This is why men shouldn't be allowed here, they ruin everything

No. 209826

>>209824
Technically aren't allowed.

Having a little issue with a influx of robots, please just ignore them and report please!

No. 209827

>>209820
Lol all the most patriarchal societies are absolutely shit. Those middle Eastern cultures pol hates, yeah that's unchecked pafriarchy in action. All the best places to live have had a feminist movement

No. 209834

I find it funny how robots only ever appear in threads like this. Only threads that mention men (#notall), or shitty things that men do. Like they can't handle the fact that men aren't perfect little angels, that women recognize that fact, and that we would like to commiserate with each other because it's so fucking common to run into men like this. We all know men should be able to do and say whatever they want, and nobody should be able to call them out on it!

Like dude….maybe all women AREN'T crazy overreacting roasties, and some men actually are the problem? What a concept!

You'll never catch a robot in a fuckin book thread. Or even a general vent thread. All their little lizard brains care about is sex, their hatred of women, and their little incel persecution complex.

No. 209835

>>209834
You rarely see women raiding /pol/ and wherever else, often when they do they actually to help them which shows the fucking difference.

Also I completely disagree that adult men can't be abused by women, that is untrue and a stupid fucking thing to say, just gives idiots more fuel for their fire when you say things like that.

No. 209836

>>209835
>Also I completely disagree that adult men can't be abused by women
They can, but at that point they're not men, just weak pussies. No one should care what happens to them, because they're just useless.

>just gives idiots more fuel for their fire when you say things like that.

This is the only reason why people ever give it any light, because if they don't they're considered hypocrites by those idiots. The truth of the matter is that you simply shouldn't care at all. Those people whining don't truly care, but neither should you.

No. 209837

>>209802
>be suspicious of every man you interact with, all men are capable of being rapists
>ugh stop being so paranoid though
I hope you get trampled by a horse.

No. 209838

>>209835
True. I'm sure there are quite a few women that post on /pol/ and similar places, the difference is they don't barge in screaming "AS A FEMALE….", they actually fly under the radar and contribute to the discussion. If they do mention their gender, they are immediately shot down as our friend was here. Fair is fair.

But men posting here…? Or on crystal cafe? It's always about their dicks and their incessant hate boners for women. If the current conversation in the thread isn't about their dick, they'll jump in and make it about their dick. There's no point in arguing with these men, because they are incapable of seeing things from a different angle. They don't actually listen and process, just immediately start screaming about how they're angry they can't get pussy and how women are so emotional they can't have conversations (won't even get into the irony there.)

No. 209841

>>209838
I think the biggest misconception they have is that when women rag on shitty men, they're interpreting it as the women considering themselves to be flawless, which irritates them immensely especially with their stilted beliefs on women in general. Naturally, it's still their fault.

No. 209842

>>209841
>irritates them immensely

Tough shit, then don't come here. This place is probably like 95% women, if you don't want to read what women think, then leave. Should be easy, but no - they seek it out so they can sperg all over entire threads about how much they hate women.

(Not directed at you, just saying.)

No. 209869

>>209792
>They were too busy talking about le evil feminists to even bother to attempt campaigning and raising money for him.
And that's a valid criticism. There are some specific male issues that I care about, but I can't ever connect with the community that's supposed to be working on them since a significant portion if not the majority are just full of hot air.

>>209819
>They shouldn't be. Guys who complain about "muh abuse" are fucking retarded
Sorry mate but that's still real fucking retarded. The presence of idiots does not negate the fact I've seen men abused by their SO, which is simply not acceptable. Often staying around because they're believing they're supposed to just suck it up because girls are not as strong. Some retard screeching about roasties does not make that magically go away.

No. 209884

>>209788
>A woman can very easily get sex, even ugly, fat, unemployed, stupid, mentally ill, drug addicted women would have a WAY easier time getting laid than a 7/10 male with decent income.

Haha sure buddy, keep telling yourself that the reason women don't want to fuck you is because you're poor and ugly and not because of your attitude and demeanor. But I know, admitting you don't have an excuse is to place your singledom as solely your fault.

No. 209889

>>209884
Lol why do they think being able to get sex is such a big deal?

Sage for blog post but I use to be obese and guys were fucking horrible to me, at least women tend to leave fat/ugly guys alone, men HAVE to let fat/ugly girls know what they think for some odd fucking reason. I would take not getting attention over what I endured when I was obese any day.

No. 210035

>>209754
I'm no man-hater but I'm tired of guys having to be coddled all the time whenever an issue like #metoo happens.

There was a post on stealthing on fb the other day and it's like we have to tie in how men can also be abused to get them to give a shit. The comments section was filled with "Btw women who lie about their contraception are also piece of shit blabla" yeah sure ! But it's not the subject at hand is it ?

Why would stealthing be only a woman issue ? What about gays ? OH ya I forgot, MRA don't give a shit about gays, trans or other men in minorities.
Like another anon said, they want to keep the status quo because having submissive women who earned less benefitted them more greatly. What if some fag is having troubles though ? That's a gay issue, not a man issue, case closed!

No. 210037

>>210035
I agree with you. I don't understand why they just can't ignore it and not comment on it at all if they can't bring themselves to give a shit. Like, how does #metoo really affect them? Why can't women and man who were victims of sexual harrassment and assault just talk about it and lend each other support without some fuckers barging into their mentions telling them they're lying and attention whoring? And has anyone else noticed how they barely went after the male victims who used #metoo? It seems like they specifically love kicking women when they're down. They really flat out don't care about issues that women face, they just want them to keep quiet and take it without complaint. If a woman opens her mouth to speak about her experience, they feel the need to drag her back down to 'her place.' If a woman is doing anything but sitting and looking pretty and taking their advances, they get angry. I truly don't understand but I wish I did.

It makes me really sad. I didn't use #metoo because I'm still uncomfortable admitting what happened to me (and I probably never will be), but I have to admit that although some of them were hard to read becuase they hit so close to home, it felt nice to be able to see that I'm not alone and see how other women (and men) have risen above their negative experiences and moved on.

I don't really get it. They can shit on women all day and if a woman speaks up about it, they'll be called a feminazi and attacked by other men. But if women just want to talk about their negative experiences with men, they immediately have to go attack them and try to make them out as liars or say they're exaggerating. I'll never "hate" men, but I have to admit that the internet has made me wary of them in that it has shown me just how little they care for women. More than anything, I am sad about men. Not angry.

No. 210038

>>210037
In my rant I forgot to add that you make a great point with the stealthing thing. A lot of men seem to be incapable of seeing something negative that some men happen to do without going "WELL HERE'S HOW WOMEN ARE WORSE…"

I don't know if it's because they truly think men are infallible or what. But they constantly have to change the subject back to how those FEMALES are the real evil here.

No. 210050

>>210038

>A lot of men seem to be incapable of seeing something negative that some men happen to do without going "WELL HERE'S HOW WOMEN ARE WORSE…"


It's all very strange. I've witnessed men both in-person and online derail a woman discussing her rape or sexual assault with "men get raped too" or "how did you act towards him before it happened?" These women weren't incriminating the men they were talking to as somehow sharing the guilt or saying "fuck all men".
They were only sharing what happened to them and hoping for some sympathy or help.

When a man has mentioned that his girlfriend or wife cheated on him I never say "what did you do to make her feel the need to cheat?" When men talk about having an abusive mother I never say "but fathers can be abusers too". I don't know why it's so hard for some men to extend courtesy to women when they talk about the bad behavior of one man.

No. 210051

>>210050
>I don't know why it's so hard for some men to extend courtesy to women when they talk about the bad behavior of one man.
It;s because they don't fucking care and they never will care. Trying to get them to realize what women go through is pointless, they're morons.

No. 210077

>>209889
>Lol why do they think being able to get sex is such a big deal?
Men want casual sex. Therefore its a big deal women can get it easily, even though the fact women don't really pursue it is the whole reason the supply and demand is so lopsided. Similar logic why they often send dick pics, they want tit pics and fail to account for different desires.

>>210050
>When a man has mentioned that his girlfriend or wife cheated on him I never say "what did you do to make her feel the need to cheat?"
I've actually seen that happen a lot. But both genders do it, it's not really something I'd ascribe to men or women. Does get me pretty ass blasted when it does happen though.

No. 210260

>>209219
As a victim of gang rape myself, there were many times afterwards where I wished they had murdered me because dealing with the social ramifications (plus the personal ones) often made me feel like I was living in hell.

I think rape is the only crime, apart from child abuse and animal abuse, where there is NEVER a legit reason/excuse for it. There definitely is for murder in some cases.

Sage for noncon/blogpost

No. 210262

>>210260
I feel you, I'm a csa survivor and honestly, sometimes I wish I was dead instead of having to live with the social stigma, along with the personal effects.

Also, men claiming "women have an easier time getting sex!1" yes because men fucking choose to fuck anything that moves, that's on you not us. The reason it's like that is because of the choices men make, it's like claiming there's a "dating gap" when really it's all about choices.

No. 210289

so true ^

I've seen MGTOWs be like "WOMEN FEAR MGTOW CAUSE WHERE WILL THEY BE WITHOUT A MAN TO SPONGE OFF??!" Umm working for ourselves probably? Where have they been all this time? Women haven't needed men to survive for a long time.

No. 210318

>>210260
>I think rape is the only crime, apart from child abuse and animal abuse, where there is NEVER a legit reason/excuse for it.
What if the target was Hitler?

No. 210494

>>210318
That’s a…weird question. Obviously I’d rather he was dead than raped, he’d have done a lot less damage being eaten by worms than he would as a genocidal dictator/rape victim.

Sage for confusion

No. 210656

>>210318
What benefit would come from raping hitler? The best situation there would have been him being arrested and tried fairly.

Responding to that insane cruelty with more unnecessary cruelty wouldn't have helped at all.

No. 210710

>>210318
I don't understand how you thought this response makes sense. The only good hitler is a dead hitler, not a raped one. There is no practical reason for rape, it doesn't achieve anything.

No. 210721

>>210260
>>210262
Can you elaborate on the social ramifications and stigma?

From who did you experience that and in what form?

No. 211311

>>210721
I'm >>210260

I was 17 in 2009. Most people still thought rape jokes were fine, victim blaming was still an accepted norm, and a lot of guys still saw female rape victims as "damaged goods". So essentially you're experiencing direct and indirect social stigma from just about everyone, but because it was just part of society no one really realised they were doing it (mostly). The social ramifications were that you consciously experience that stigma, feel worthless, and start to believe you are - resulting in MH problems, drug abuse, sleeping around, etc - leading to further social rejection for being a "slut", "junkie", "crazy"…

TL;DR - you're going through one of the hardest and worst things ever. Most of your social circle either thinks it's funny, your own fault, or a perfect reason to go to every party you go to and take advantage of you when you're too inebriated to do much about it. "Damaged goods" = society compounds pain of being raped = wish you were dead instead.

No. 211490

>>210656
Wouldn't raping Hitler just send him farther off the deep end? He'd probably accuse his rapist of being a jew/sympathizer.

No. 211536

>>211311
I'm sorry that happened to you, I really don't know what else to say but it breaks my heart that people go through such trauma

No. 211569

>>211536
Thank you. Tbh one of the only good things that has come out of third wave feminism is the huge change I’ve started to see in social attitudes since I was raped. Maybe one day my experience will be rare.

/sage

No. 211576

>>211311
It's always bugged me that even to this day, people are cool with rape jokes. They're all over mainstream television.

No. 211582

I'm beginning to be at peace with the realization that men are simply cruel, and will never care. They will harm women and then laugh about it. I don't know why I let misogyny get me down for so long, to the point where I didn't even want to live anymore. Now I just see it as a fact of life and accept that there is no way to win with men, they'll always see women as beneath them. There's no use in exerting energy trying to prove them wrong, or getting all upset about things you can't change.

I've stopped hoping for/expecting anything else but that from men, and it's a lot easier.

No. 211583

>>211582
It really is a lot simpler when you realize men are subhuman, and are just so stupid and excessively violent compared to women.

No. 211585

>>211583
I wouldn't call them subhuman, though they do view us that way I suppose. They're very human, they just see women as subhuman.

No. 211612

>>211576
That’s really scary to hear. I don’t watch mainstream TV anyway, but I’d be surprised to hear that it’s still happening (here in the U.K. anyway).

What does still bug me is the level of expected compliance I see in movies etc; that a woman will always end up having sex irrespective of situation. I really enjoyed the Wonder Woman movie but it pissed me off for that reason - SPOILER ALERT:

1. She has read about sex and makes the point that men are unnecessary for achieving sexual pleasure.
2. She goes on adventures with man and proves herself to be far more competent in most things than he is.
3. Feelings develop for him (which is fine).
4. First opportunity they get - no more than a month after meeting a man for the first time ever - they kiss and immediately after it’s heavily implied that they have sex.

???? Like it’s fine if that is normal for you but it happens in EVERY SINGLE FILM/TV PROGRAM EVER. Why are writers incapable of just leaving sex out of it, just one time? Jfc /sage for rant about society and it’s expectations of women

No. 211659

>>211576
>They're all over mainstream television.
So are holocaust jokes. People like edgy jokes because it's how we address parts of life that are uncomfortable.

>>211612
He's a romance subplot in the movie because he's also a romance subplot in the comics. Wonderwoman has never been a sexless creature. Something by Kate Leth sounds more to your speed.

No. 211667

>>211659
The difference is that the Holocaust was over half a century ago. Rape is happening right now.

No. 211668

>>211659
Nothing in my comment says “I expected Wonder Woman to be a sexless creature”. It was used an example because it was directed by a woman and I guess I expected a different type of “romantic subplot” (the bit I was actually sperging about). Well done for missing the point completely.

No. 211671

>>211667
People were making 9/11 jokes before the dust even settled. If you want people to stay away from sensitive topics you are going to be in for a very bad time.

>>211668
Romance involves intimacy. It's not like it was being portrayed as softcore porn. Sex will generally be involved in these situations unless the person is asexual.

No. 211677

File: 1510836117152.png (33.51 KB, 491x490, 4ce66e40a3e054c2a305a348d238d5…)

>>211668
>>211671
I suppose anon would prefer a lesbian romance and sex, kek.

(I personally wouldnt mind if Wonder Woman had a gf, but then we would hear the scritching of "so now that her amazon gf is dead she is fucking the first guy available!!! LESBOPHOBIA" so yeah).

No. 211678

>>211677
>That picture

Unfortunately, Wonderwoman spends too much time as a jealous side bitch to Superman to be considered a lesbian now. They can't decide what to do with her character because these huge comic universes are such a clusterfuck.

No. 211679

>>211671

they never said that romance doesn't involve sex, anon just wants to know why WW was fucking on the first date.

>>211668

I understand your point.

>>211677

Y'all just love being obtuse and missing the point on here huh? (I'd like to see a lesbian WW story though)

No. 211689

>>211679
They had sex to seal the deal for viewers that they were romantically in love with each other. Most adult viewers consider sex a healthy part of romantic relationship. The time was running. I suppose adding another date or whatever would drag on. It's not like they shagged the second they met. I see no issue here but tbh maybe Im too burbed out atm for the feminist Everything is Problematic!!! wanking.

No. 211692

>>211677
isn't wonder woman based on the woman that was romantically involved with the creator of wonder woman and his wife? like, they were in a polyamorous relationship. that makes her pretty bi i think

No. 211698

>>211692
That just makes her bi-ness even more obviously a male fantasy

No. 211728

>>211671
I’m aware that for most people romantic relationships involve intimacy. Considering their first kiss had been literally minutes before they entered a bedroom to have sex, I wasn’t aware that much of a romantic relationship had developed. Silly me.

>>211677
Wouldn’t give a shit who she had sex with tbf, my point was that women seem to be expected to want sex within minutes of developing feelings for someone, in practically everything I ever watch. But yeah sure it’s just because I hate men and love Tumblr tehe~

>>211679
Glad someone does, thank you.

>>211689
I’d question the idea that it was to confirm the relationship for all the adults watching, because I’m pretty capable of working out that people like each other by words they say etc. I don’t need a massive signpost saying GUYS THEY DEFO FUCKED PIV SITUATION HERE!!1! Maybe you do? Idk.

No. 211731

>>209788
> I can cum inside prostitute but I don't want it BECAUSE IT'S FAKE!!! T-T
> But when I rape someone, she loves and respects me a lot!

No. 211739

>>211679
>anon just wants to know why WW was fucking on the first date.
Are you slut shaming? But seriously, on one hand people argue that women are afraid to have sex because the patriarchy™ but here you guys are complaining an island of strong independent women that can bench press a truck don't have hangups regarding sex.

Honestly this is reminding me a bit of those people that were upset Starfire was very different in the comics after watching Teen Titans.

>>211698
>Male fantasy
>Based off of an actual woman
Honestly it's painful obvious most of you complaining never paid attention to wonder woman before the movie anyways. She's incredibly tame relative to some of her past.
>Marston was sure he knew what line not to cross. Harmless erotic fantasies are terrific, he said. “It’s the lousy ones you have to look out for—the harmful, destructive, morbid erotic fixations—real sadism, killing, blood-letting, torturing where the pleasure is in the victim’s actual pain, etc. Those are 100 per cent bad and I won’t have any part of them.” He added, in closing, “Please thank Miss Roubicek for the list of menaces.”

No. 211740

>>211739
Fuck off, libfem. Honestly this is reminding me a bit of those people who think anyone who doesn't like kill la kill is sexist.

No. 211742

>>211740
Lol, stop being butthurt a comic book character that was made as fetish fuel actually has sex. You can always read the amazing adventures of squirrel girl instead if this is too much for you.

No. 211745

>>211742
I'm not butthurt about that, I'm butthurt that people think the sex stuff and the bisexuality is anything but gross fan service for men.

No. 211751

>>211745
>gross fan service for men.
It was a fucking fade to black sex scene lmao

No. 211760

>>211689

So people couldn't pick up that they liked each other based on the plot alone? Because that says more about the writers than anything. (And I didn't even mind the fade to Black sex scene.)

>>211739

>but here you guys are complaining an island of strong independent women that can bench press a truck don't have hangups regarding sex.


No one's complaining, just wondering if it was really that important to convey that they where indeed in a romantic relationship.

>>211612 said >Why are writers incapable of just leaving sex out of it, just one time?
Not
>REEE HOW DARE THEY DEFILE WW BY MAKING HER HAVE SEX WITH A DIRTY MAN REEEEEEEE

>>211751

They're not only referring to the movie.

No. 211765

>>209746
>All the guys screaming about the #metoo thing has been super annoying. Can women just talk about something without men trying to ruin it?
No, attention whores exist in both genders and this is seen as a play for attention, which they want in on.

No. 211766

>>209751
they cry SJW if you don't think woman deserve things like driving and voting. anime avatars are a warning sign

No. 211773

>>211760
I can’t understand why it’s such a hard concept for these anons to grasp that strong independent women, in at least ONE film/TV program may have actually chosen - gasp - to not have sex at all. But obviously a modern woman’s knickers must fall off at the earliest opportunity to prove how LIBERATED from the PATRIARCHY she is !!

All you other anons are getting far too hung up on the example film used and missing the actual point of what OP anon said. WW isn’t the only film to ever feature a strong female lead.

No. 211774

>>211773
>I can’t understand why it’s such a hard concept for these anons to grasp that strong independent women, in at least ONE film/TV program may have actually chosen - gasp - to not have sex at all
And there have been. Xena comes to mind, or Ripley as some famous examples off the top of my head. At least I don't think Xena ever explicitly banged anyone anyways despite the whole bi or lesbo thing (MALE FANTASY™).

But if there's going to be a romance subplot, there's probably going to be a fade to black sex scene unless the characters are underage or the movie is PG, maybe PG-13. Movies are restrained in time and its not like comic book movies of all things are going to have deep character development. Hoping for a subtle romance plot is laughable, you can expect that from a book not an hour and a half movie.

No. 211780

>>211773
>>211774

You can add Jyn Erso to the list of Strong Female Characters who didn't have sex or romance subplot.
I understand issues with rushed and unnecessary sex scenes in movies, but dunno why anon is so affected by Wonder Woman having sex with a guy she was into. She was curious about sex, it would be far more out of character if she didn't have sex.
I know some radfems act like sex with men is always coercive and damaging to women, but if you love (or like) someone and trust them it's natural to act on your mutual attraction. Which is what happened with WW and her romantic interest.

No. 211788

>>211780

Read >>211773

>All you other anons are getting far too hung up on the example film used and missing the actual point of what OP anon said. WW isn’t the only film to ever feature a strong female lead.


OP anon just used it as an example, and the autists on here just ran with it.

No. 211792

>>211788
Tbh I find OPs issue autistic.
What are the other examples of strong women fucking guys ASAP?
I used to be feminist for so many years but while I still agree with the main principles, Im so tired of the constant screeching about everything, so that's why I might not be as understanding to OP's criticism as I would be in the past.
So women have sex in the movies. As long as it's not disrespectful to the plot and characters, who cares?

No. 211793

>>211792

> So women have sex in the movies.


Because at the end of the day women are always portrayed as objects. There are so many movies with a strong male character that doesn't have a sex scene. Why can't we demand the same?

A woman needs to drop her panties at the first sign of romance because she's a woman and therefore she needs a dick.

> I used to be feminist


Opinion discarded. So the FEMINAZIS R BAD on the internet made you think that suddenly being a feminist is a shameful thing? All the rights and options today that women (yes, including you) have thanks to feminism and you dare to label yourself not a feminist because you're not like the other girls. Pathetic.

No. 211795

>>211788
Focusing on Wonderwoman is the only way to discuss the OP's post since
> Like it’s fine if that is normal for you but it happens in EVERY SINGLE FILM/TV PROGRAM EVER.
is obviously false.

No. 211798

>>211793
Anon doesn't need to take on that label if feminism doesn't align with her viewpoints. What's pathetic is that you think she, and by extension, other non-feminist girls have an obligation to the cause instead of feminism having an obligation to make itself relevant to those women.

It's not her fault if she doesn't want to join in with people complaining about sex a movie.

No. 211799

>>211793
Not that anon, but I am actually more inclined to ignore your opinion. >>211798 is totally right.

I also think that it's stupid of you to assert that we should demand the same experiences for men as for women. The same type of person would complain if you had all men in movies have sex because -they- are taking advantage of women. In WW case and many others, the idea that they are pursuing sex instead of love/romance is more progressive than a woman falling for a man.

No. 211800

>>211798
>>211799


> Anon doesn't need to take on that label if feminism doesn't align with her viewpoints.


If she's a woman then refusing to be a feminist is a slap in the face of all the women from the past to the present day that made and make great efforts to improve the living standards of women around the globe. If you're so weak minded and easily impressed by the internet rhetoric of lumping leddit and tumblr and such as an actual representation of what feminism is and does, then you should consider removing yourself from the gene pool.

All of this is wasted on you. As I grow older I'm more inclined to believe that a lot of women are undeserving of feminism and the fruits of its labor. I'm never going to scream that patriarchy is to blame for the current state of women's rights because it's other women that keep the status quo and even promote the idea that a woman's value is solely in her looks. You deserve everything you get.

No. 211801

>>211800
Despite what you seem to want to believe, feminism has specific values, goals and viewpoints that aren't limited to 'women shouldn't be second class citizens'. There is nothing wrong with not wanting to align yourself to feminism if you don't agree with other things, but that doesn't mean you don't agree with every aspect. It's like people who believe in "God" but don't consider themselves religious because they don't like most religious values, nothing wrong with it. Especially when feminism in it's current state has so many branches, finding one you can fully agree with is difficult. Being feminist or not does not have anything to do with supporting anyone's rights.

You however are basing others' self worth on choosing to blindly align with something they don't agree with, simply because they are women. You're also using the concept of privilege in a negative sense in relation to judge people benefiting from feminism, which is a cowardly argument. The fact that you're doing that kind of thing in the name of feminism, in itself, is disrespectful to feminism at all.

Further, you're blaming women for how society teaches them, which again, cowardly.


You are a cowardly and hateful person, and it's very obvious why people would shy away from feminism, if only out of embarrassment to align/associate themselves with people such as yourself.

No. 211802

>>211793
I used to be radfem and I've learned a lot about society because of it. Who said Im trying to not be like other girls? This is exactly why I no longer think of myself as a feminist. I find the label too constrictive, especially with the "you are with us or against us" mentality.
I still would say that I agree with feminists or am feminist if some rando on the street asked.
Tho to be honest I won't ~prioritize women/girls~ in my life as default. Same with men. I prioritize people I care about. Perhaps in the future when I will be an old lady I will be able to volunteer. Though I would still like to help both women and men (homeless or sexual/domestic violence victims) and not just one or other.
Plenty of men are scum, but there are also great people. Some of those people have greatly suffered because of mental illness or poverty. Why should I consider women more worthy of help by defalt just because they have vaginas? Every person is different and I refuse to judge them on sex rather than individual qualities.
I'm more into socialism atm than JUST uplifting women.
I also hate how you are either supposed to be a victim or a ~flawless feminist queen~. I hate all the bullshit slogans like "the future is female" etc. What a joke.
Not to mention how fucking negative the radfem community is. Sorry, but I do not want to spend my life criticizing everything and hiding in some women-only enclave.
Note that I havent said that patriarchy isn't real or that women are not victims of rape culture etc.
Im just tired of the constant negativity and sperging about Beyonce and cartoons, as well as harping on how everyone is shit (even other feminists).

No. 211803

>>211800
>>211793
looks like anon is contributing to the thread by being scum herself. kek.

No. 211805

>>211802
I agree with this. I also absolutely hate the concept of privilege that anon is using. It's so dehumanizing. It fails to acknowledge the person to person experience that classism and life situations create and lumps everyone, regardless of their actual "privilege" into one group or the other. And with feminism specifically, so many women are like anon, and think that since females were historically treated badly, we should all be treated better, regardless of if every one of us deserves it, and conversely, that all men should be treated like shit since historically they had more rights. Not only does that invalidate the individual, but it breeds resentment for the other group, and ignores humanity. It's a gross, selfish way to think that lacks compassion and reduces people to a stereotype. People should all be treated fairly, but that doesn't mean the same.

No. 211808

>>211803
…she's right though

>>211805
>so many women are like anon, and think that since females were historically treated badly, we should all be treated better, regardless of if every one of us deserves it, and conversely, that all men should be treated like shit since historically they had more rights.
"So many?" The fuck are you talking about? Do you know ANYTHING about feminism or are you basing your definition off what you've seen in the Amazing Athiest's videos? God, your whole post makes you sound like a retard.

No. 211809

>>211802
>Tho to be honest I won't ~prioritize women/girls~ in my life as default. Same with men. I prioritize people I care about.
>Why should I consider women more worthy of help by defalt just because they have vaginas? Every person is different and I refuse to judge them on sex rather than individual qualities.
>I'm more into socialism atm than JUST uplifting women.

That's good, do whatever you want. Knocking a woman's movement for prioritizing issues that affect women and girls isn't a valid criticism though. There shouldn't be any expectation for a movement that focuses on a specific group of people to also prioritize issues that affect other demographics.
It's like giving a movement that prioritizes the welfare of black people flak for not focusing on white people too. It's fucked up.

No. 211815

>>211809
It is when speaking about personal choices and viewpoints.
Not saying feminism is crap, just that it's not a movement that is right for me and that I do not wish too align myself with.

No. 211816

>>211808
>>211809
>she's right
Don't you mean you? You could not be anymore obviously the same anon.

Also no, >>211802 is not doing that, she's explicitly not feminist because she doesn't want to prioritize anyone else over others, because that's the nature of feminism and she chooses not to do that.

No. 211817

Wow. I’m OP anon, and I’d just like to clarify that I don’t identify with any modern feminist label at all. That however doesn’t mean I don’t agree with some of modern feminism’s aims, and I believed that part of that aim was equalling the playing field in public portrayals of women - whether that’s in comparison to men or not. I personally feel that I see women in roles of sexual compliance far too often, and would appreciate more representations of women that are wholly platonic in nature… because I’m fucking bored of watching romance subplots. It’s really not that deep.

Every single anon that has focused solely on the example film I used has completely missed the point, so I’ll just leave that all because there’s no further explanation.

What I will ask the anons sperging that I dared to voice the opinion that women’s sexuality is presented as an immediate given in MOST (sorry for the prior exaggeration, I kill me) media, is how often do you use your sexuality in everyday situations? Have you gone through life having romantic and sexual connections in every area of your life with every guy that you’ve got on with? Where are the positive public representations of women who are happy and successful etc without ever needing a cock (or tru luv) to validate it all? (Or even a fanny, I’m genuinely not fussed by their sexual orientation, just the need for sex in any capacity to be a visible part of the story all the time.)

Sorry if that minor opinion was radfem/autistic. Maybe I get sick of feeling I see it in everything because of my own personal experiences, or maybe because the society I grew up in does use women’s sexuality as a commodity (in a variety of ways) and I’m growing tired of it. Either way, don’t take it so personally. If it doesn’t bother you, that’s also cool. I’m not trying to make a law on it.

No. 211818

>>211816
>You could not be anymore obviously the same anon.
You're not a fucking psychic, bitch. We're not the same person, I only made a one-off comment >>211809 here because I wanted to make that point clear. I didn't even follow the conversation that well before then.

No. 211819

>>211816
Sage for samefag, but you need to calm down. Modern feminism and many modern movements in general are focusing on using the concept of privilege to justify silencing people who are viewed as privileged. Many women who believe this, and yes, they are many, push the idea that women's issues in general, not just within the context of feminism, are objectively more important than anyone else's simply because women aren't and haven't been privileged in the past. It's the same as people who argue that power structures absolve the group who isn't in power of discrimination. Things like racism against whites, misandry, or even less serious things like thin privilege. This is a real thing and it is definitely latching on to modern feminism.

No. 211820

>>211818
>made a one off comment
>actually made two
>also responded to someone's reply to ~someone else~ despite allegedly not knowing the context

Either you're her, or your a fucking triggered as fuck moron who jumped into the convo and spewed shit.

No. 211822

>>211816
Holy fuck, you're dense. I wish there were you's like on 4chan so I could screencap because that's another anon.

>>211805

> I agree with this. I also absolutely hate the concept of privilege that anon is using.


Where did I ever write something about a privilege unless women having equal rights is a privilege? Kindly work on your reading comprehension and then reread my post(s) which are these >>211800 >>211793

>>211801
Feminism at its core is about women's rights and that they are equal to men's. That's the definition of it in most dictionaries as I'm aware and whether you agree with some of its branches is up to you but by rejecting feminism as an idea you're blatantly spitting on all the women that helped you have the rights you have today. Feminism among other things is having the same access to education, same legal rights as men, having the right to own property, to vote. Feminism is also a movement which fights against female abortion which is a current issue even in the West now with available prescreening during pregnancy, femicide in general, genital mutilation, creating centers where women can escape domestic abuse, monitoring legislation in their respective country when it comes to their rights, helping rape victims and much, much more.

But all of that means nothing to you. Better join the mainstream voices and just parrot feminazis are manhating, hysterical obese wymen because internet told you so. Your puny little mind can't comprehend anything beyond that so your only comeback is that I'm mean and hateful for actually wanting women to have the same rights as men and being treated like decent beings?

> Further, you're blaming women for how society teaches them


So if society teaches women to behave against their own interest then surely you see the point of having feminism as a movement around. Oh wait.

I genuinely feel sorry for all the women that actively work on improving women's rights. Not only do they have to put up with death and rape threats from men but also have other women constantly diminish their efforts, turning them into a joke.

I'm out of this thread anyway, I have no time to reason with any of you.

No. 211823

>>211816
We're not the same person, dumbass. Why is that so hard for you to grasp? Anyways, that's a dumb fucking mra-teir reason and, again, it shows how little you know about feminism.

No. 211824

>>211822
>I genuinely feel sorry for all the women that actively work on improving women's rights. Not only do they have to put up with death and rape threats from men but also have other women constantly diminish their efforts, turning them into a joke.
Lol other feminists do that on their own. Like how the woman's march had fucking terrorist members, glorified cop killers, and had Linda Sarsour who wanted to "take away the vagina" of Ayaan Hirsi, an actual victim of female genital mutilation. The fact I was called a liberal feminist in this thread as an insult is fucking magical, really shows how disconnected some of these nutters are.

No. 211825

>>211819
i don't think it's that they think women's issues are objectively more important, it's more that they choose to invest their efforts into women's causes because so many people are already advocating for other causes.

No. 211826

>>211822
>tfw when one of the anons you're replying to is a feminist

just please fuck off.

No. 211827

>>211825
No I am talking explicitly about those who do and how they infect modern movements.

No. 211829

>>211817

Forget it OP, I'm one of the anon that saw your point… They're too far gone now.

No. 211830

>>211829
no one's even actually talking about OP's point, they're sperging about muh feminism and muh vagina now. I got her point too, shit like that is why people really truly believe men and women cannot be friends. it's damaging, and I see that talk even here. "men only like you for sex and aren't really your friends" or "women who are friends with men interal misogynists and 'not like the other girls' types" it's gross. I agree that you can make strong females with relationships, but why can't we have them without too?

No. 211831

>>211830
Movies portraying romantic relationships is why people think men and women can't be friends?

People did talk about her point and give a list of a fair few characters who didn't have relationships, there'll be plenty if you look for it.

Movies portray romantic subplots because people like them, there's no hidden agenda to it. If it didn't sell, they wouldn't do it.

No. 211832

Take your retarded shit back to tumblr

No. 211833

>>211830
>I agree that you can make strong females with relationships, but why can't we have them without too?
No one said otherwise. But the suggestion that they don't exist to begin with is fucking retarded. People have already given counter examples in this thread. Hence why people are focusing on the specific movie.

The fact is wonder woman is a stupid comic book movie. Romance sub plots are cheap and entertaining, and they only have so much time to spend on the story. It's not because people think a woman's only role is to provide a warm hole or some shit along those lines.

No. 211834

>>211832
Take your retarded shit back to reddit. Do you know what site your on?

No. 211835

>>211834
This isn't a fucking radfem site anon, this thread should demonstrate that.

No. 211838

>>211834
Actually speaking of Reddit I think you would be much happier on r/wgtow or r/gendercritical.

No. 211844

>>211834

Definitely not on a radfem web site for sure.

No. 211845

>>211835
>>211844
lel, asking about movies where a female protagonist doesn't engage in a cheap romantic plot and having a discussion on it is radfem now. What a time to be alive.
Also, since when is feminism a taboo topic here? Can someone explain?

No. 211846

>>211845

Because this is a thread about neckbeards not feminism.

No. 211847

>>211846
It's not like other threads don't get derailed every now and then and I don't see nearly the amount of triggered anons like we have ITT. I just don't get why this topic is so touchy.

No. 211848

>>211846
And going through the thread it's all about MGTOW, rape, incels etc so feminism doesn't seem to be off topic. Really, what's the actual issue here?

No. 211856

>>211847
>>211848

Autism is the problem

No. 211894

>>211845
Claiming that sex in movies is sexism and the reason people think men and women can't be friends, and using "libfem" as an insult is pretty clearly radfem, yeah.



Delete Post [ ]
[Return] [Catalog]
[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / int ] [ meta ] [ Discord ] [ Tempcow ]