[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / int ] [ meta ] [ Discord ] [ Tempcow ]

/snow/ - flakes & mistakes

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Info

Read this post before starting a thread.

You must include all of the following:

  • Subject name
  • Summary of drama
  • Social media links
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog

Farmhand applications are open.
Read the rules and usage info before posting.

File: 1510542797253.png (808.04 KB, 640x1136, BC123B95-434D-4FDD-B7E6-88CBA9…)

No. 422534[Reply]

Jaquie Blake Beckwith, AKA chronically_jaquie, is one of the general Munchausen's/OTT thread (>>>/snow/387658) Munchie Queens.

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/chronically_jaquie
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/helper_dog_harlow
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKaX0dQwEUgTafzCZ2yEjUQ

- She has a Patreon for people to pay her to be "sick".
- She appears to have a few genuine illnesses, but overall contradicts herself 99% of the time.
- She has a button tube but shoves crap food into her pie hole most of the day. Claims she cannot tolerate her formula, and has to get a special type, but can eat fried crap.
- She has a service dog (Harlow) who does tasks that she is quite capable of doing (like grabbing a blanket across the room).
- Her service dog does not get worked the way a service dog should.
- She will not respond to messages online (except on her Patreon) because of "safety issues" (though we're pretty sure it's because she wants money to talk to her).
- She will not allow people to send her mail because she is too sick.
- Refers to herself as a "genetic anomaly".
- Claims to have EDS, POTS, narcolepsy, cataplexy, autism, unspecified immune problems, a mutated mitochondria, and too many other things. Surprisingly, Factitious Disorder is not on her list.
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
287 posts and 18 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 426941

>>426925
Yeah I should’ve been more specific. Feeding tube backpacks tend to be kid-sized. And there’s nothing wrong with carrying a backpack as an adult, but it’s awkward when you’re having to wear it in a situation you normally wouldn’t, like at work in business casual clothes while also carrying a purse. Of course jaquie doesn’t have that problem since she dresses like a toddler anyways and hasn’t worked a day in her life.

No. 426944

>>426915
True. All she has to do is find one who isn’t very familiar with GP, which is pretty easy to do, and then be her normal manipulative self.

No. 427036

>>426811
O, wow, now I get her reaction. When she got the stuff out of the bag and was suprised and she said "o… they come like this" and she held on a syringe I was thinking 'yeah.. what's special about that? You get your saline flushes, your heparine etc. in a pre-filled syringe, why would you be suprised these would be the same??'
But yeah.. OK, I get it now.

And I agree with other anons that you could see the allergic reaction to her oral antibiotics coming from far away. That was SO friggin' obvious. I have to say I still don't get what it going on. She has a very localized infection; is it normal to get IV antibiotics for that? Of course she got oral abx first, but aren't there other abx that could be taken orally, and wouldn't they be a more logical choice?

>>426828
Good catch, didn't even think of that. But I never understood how she can be tossing and turning violently with her supposed EDS. If you dislocate or even just hurt your joints in your sleep, your body tends to learn not to turn as much. She even said when she had 'feeding tube pain' because she slept on it wrong that after a while she didn't sleep on it anymore, so that couldn't be the cause of her pain. So she can learn not to sleep in certain positions when it causes her pain, but not when it wakes her up?

O, and regarding the new bed: have all of you caught how she didn't have any reflux issues from her feeds now that she is putting the headrest up? So she is sleeping in a position that is NOT recommended for reflux because it can make it worse (there's pressure on the stomach when you are in that position, that's why they recommend you lie in a reverse trendelenberg, which means the bed is still flat but the head end is higher) and now she is not having a problem that she can't have(1) because the feeds go straight in her intestines. Sure Jaq, sure.

1) obviously she can still have reflux issues, but she says she gets them from her feeds and this is one of the reasons why she wants to do day-only feeds.


Of course, everyone is different and preferences can vary widely, but isn't it curious how only munchies prefer day-only feeds over night feeds?

No. 427039

>>426916
>>She was supposed to go at the end of October and then never mentioned a word about it.
I think that was when her feeding tube stopped working? Obviously, she was too weak to go because if her feeding tube isn't working, she can't eat what she normally eats. I wonder if she rescheduled it. I doubt it, because as you say, she doesn't mention it anymore. And even if she would find a dietitian who doesn't know about GP, it would be very hard to find one who doesn't know how to calculate calories. So unless she flat out lies, they will know something is up.

"What did you say your rate was? Wait a minute.."

No. 427083

Does Janiece's mom live with her and Paul full time or is it a temporary thing? She seems like a nightmare tbh.



File: 1505948732773.jpg (172.23 KB, 986x1200, DJsT2ShV4AA7vbR.jpg)

No. 390118[Reply]

>A narcissistic dramacow reality star who is known to be from MTV's 16 and Pregnant/Teen Mom.
>On the show she recently had an altercation with one of the cast mates Amber Portwood after claiming that her ex-fiance looks like a pedophile & physically shoved a producer during an argument where she can't be on other reality shows due to the contract.
>In 2013 she released a sex tape with James Deen then later backpedals and claims that she was sexually assaulted.
>Falsely accused an Uber driver of rape before she admitted that it wasn't true.
>Sexualizes her daughter with Provocative photoshoots and even go as far as creating a snapchat profile for her daughter and allow strangers to send her messages.
>An open racist who would sends celebrities racist comments (Blanc Chyna)
>Would use her dead ex-bf ( the father of her daughter) to gain pity points till this day even though he been passed on for almost 10 years.
>Has a father who would go on social media 24/7 to defend his daughter's honor and would go as far as supporting her daughter's porn career and blame everyone else for her daughter's misery.
>Has a piece of work mother who got arrested in 2010 for being in a fight with Farrah and recently became a rap artist.
>And last but not least she has her own webcam website and recently performed in a live webcam show with CamSoda despite her insisting that she doesn't do porn anymore.
107 posts and 21 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 426337

File: 1510925710663.jpg (80.45 KB, 800x576, Screenshot_20171117-093249.jpg)

Saw this on MV MV loves their trash

No. 426398

She did release a banging album

No. 426735

>>412626
I think she has the same thing Kiki has, but idk what it is, maybe nothing but just growing up with a crazy ass mom

No. 426879

>>426337
She recently got banned from CamSoda because of her rant about her firing instead of doing what she was suppose to do. She's also banned from Uber since she falsely accused somebody of rape. And Vivid wants her to take a lie detector test of her rape and drugged claims. This chick is a huge red flag to work with and sooner or later she's gonna throw them under the bus once she has to do something she doesn't like to do. And bitch please you don't care about feminism.

>>415395
This man is reeking with huge denial. He's probably mad that the gravy train finally stops rolling.

No. 426884

I just love the fact that she goes on about being a victim of hate crimes despite the fact that she's only breaking her contract by doing activities that are not permitted while being filmed on MTV. It's typical snowflake behavior where they accuse someone of discrimination although they were the ones who cause the trouble.



File: 1444503736610.jpg (Spoiler Image, 65.93 KB, 960x960, 12140700_10207718060060350_232…)

No. 41001[Reply]

The girl who begs for money, and when she gets it. Blocks people.
1014 posts and 322 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 426707

File: 1510957328585.jpg (43.73 KB, 250x250, she-doesnt-even-go-here.jpg)

>>424144
she wasn't even there

No. 426733

File: 1510960241952.jpeg (1.29 MB, 1242x1731, CD03675E-E6CD-4D43-A22C-BF5DCF…)


No. 426749

File: 1510961634625.jpeg (885.98 KB, 1242x1720, 7BEB9BC6-FB53-47D5-81B9-D3E276…)


No. 426786

>>426733
SOrry but she looks like a whore here. Or a cheep porstitue.

No. 426843

>>426603
It was ment towards her fingers combined with these craters in her face which don't even look like acne. Hell I've mild acne and if sth in my face would look like this I'd be seriously worried about it.



File: 1477340697713.png (651.42 KB, 760x449, aspeckamongdots.png)

No. 187586[Reply]

Aspeckamongdots or more commonly referred to as "Speck" is a semi-well known figure in the stoner tumblirina community. Started off on tumblr 5 or so years ago posting artsy photos and videos of her self smoking pot, doing art, and travelling, which has garnered herself quite the following. In the past year or so she has documented herself spiraling out of control, becoming a full-blown alcoholic, drug addict, prostitute, and is a proud "sugar baby" to a much older man who has a fetish for girls who abuse substances and has enabled her endeavors. She has been documenting this lifestyle for the past few years glamorizing it to her young audience. You can even tell her looks are changing but blames it on "past trauma of being robbed while dealing drugs, multiple sexual assaults(?) and muh BPD" when it is clearly her dangerous situation that's allowing her to let herself go.
>Was/is an e-beggar. Received hundreds (possibly thousands) in donations and plane tickets for "art supplies and meeting up with friends" but spends it all on drugs and alcohol. Has said numerous times when she ever comes into money, she will pay it all back and share the wealth, has a sugar daddy, flashes cash, paid back no one.
>Posts countless nudes of herself and has tried camwhoring before but never sees any of these projects through, has a private porn blog she overcharges for
>is polyamorous with her sugar daddy but has public shit fits and chases/doxxes friends off the internet after they have sexual contact with him, claiming they exposed her to STDS
>Has public falling outs with family members for being a drunk
>Rates herself an 8/10 and gives out fitness tips, constantly reblogs old pictures even though her looks have changed drastically since then.
>Has anonymous messages turned off because she can't stand any hate, and lashes out hard at anyone who doesn't praise her for the ganja goddess she is
>Has no plans to turn her life around, which at this rate will end in early death

Tumblr: Aspeckamongdots.tumblr.com
Instagram: Aspeckamongdots

I've been following her for the past few years because she's from my home state of Arkansas, but the state she's in is hard to watch.
321 posts and 99 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 426067

>>426051
Well yeah. She would have to stop doing drugs or get an abortion. I have a feeling if she ever did an abortion fund, she'd have a whole lot of donations from us farmers. I would give $5 to ensure no child ever has to suffer with her as a mother.

No. 426075

>>426042
The picture with the blue water in her rig..the top of the joint where the quartz nail would be is all white similar to build up on meth pipes. Like they said dab res is golden yellow or a darker yellow/brown and there's no sight of that on the rig. If those clouds were produced from dabs the res be plenty resin buildup but there's not.

No. 426078

File: 1510882820882.png (678.77 KB, 1067x1182, Screenshot_2017-11-16-20-32-24…)

Idk anon this looks pretty artsy to me 😂😂

No. 426180

Oh I think she took that one down now since we said something because i can’t find it lmfao

No. 426825

File: 1510971109373.png (1.97 MB, 1080x1365, Screenshot_2017-11-17-21-08-08…)

Whisky girl now?



File: 1510544783680.jpg (1.07 MB, 500x624, bayleesshitart.jpg)

No. 422561[Reply]

The third thread for one of the absolute worst YouTube artists. She's come under increased criticism over the past few months for her inability to take critique, general narcissism, excessive spending and hoarding of children's toys and art supplies, and laziness. She also draws like a 12 year old and has her very own "How to Draw" book coming out in December.

https://www.youtube.com/user/BayleeCreations
https://www.youtube.com/user/BumbleBaylee
https://twitter.com/Baylee_Jae
https://www.instagram.com/baylee_jae/
http://www.bayleejae.com
398 posts and 47 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 426691

>>426519
That person is kind of dumb to think that using tools at your disposal is "cheating". Only elitists and beginners think that. However, she probably shouldn't have used it for a study because the point of it is to understand what you're studying, otherwise it's just copying.

No. 426701

>>426664
Istebrak has a pretty annoying attitude as well, tho.

No. 426703

File: 1510957007908.jpeg (142.36 KB, 750x689, B81FDD24-148F-4693-BC92-1597AD…)

To think that poor Tsuenica is still waiting for her ‘differences between Male and female body’ tutorial

No. 426725

File: 1510959804487.gif (231.27 KB, 500x281, giphy.gif)

>>426453
>>426449
>she probably thinks this is impressive

No. 426813

>>426453
She seems to have the same issue I used to have years ago; she gets caught up on individual pieces and trying to make them look "good" instead of accurate. Like the lips alone are a pretty shape and more symmetrical, but nothing like the reference. I know in the video she mentioned something like "you don't have to make it look just like the reference, it can be anything you want!" I don't think she realizes the damage that approach causes.
Also jfc the dolls, I love dolls too but who buys something that takes up that much space without even thinking of where to put them? Her house is too cramped, unless she cleaned out a room I can't think of anywhere they would look good all together



File: 1509442901346.png (1.63 MB, 750x1334, IMG_7702.PNG)

No. 412346[Reply]

http://superpunkjellyfish.tumblr.com

Fairly well known in the spoonie, cripple punk and autism tumblr communities

About me: http://superpunkjellyfish.tumblr.com/post/158907782680/about-me
POCD (pedophilic obsessive compulsive disorder) posts: http://superpunkjellyfish.tumblr.com/tagged/pocd
Autism blog: https://autistic-faerie.tumblr.com/#_=_
Cripple posts: http://superpunkjellyfish.tumblr.com/tagged/cpunk
References to Dissociative Identity Disorder: http://superpunkjellyfish.tumblr.com/post/166886946355/superpunkjellyfish-we-want-pizza-but-we-have
- has legally changed his name after Supernatural and has tattoos of it
- recently weasled himself into the spoonie and autism community on tumblr despite having predominantly self diagnosed conditions, (autism is self diagnosed)
- calls himself a "cripple punk"
- alluded to having POCD which he calls "pedophilic obsessive compulsive disorder" which isn't a valid diagnosis
- has a large following of minors
- ironically has a "anti-MAP" blog
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
240 posts and 60 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 425100

>>425007

What money did you spend on them?

No. 425124

If you don’t care about what they’re doing or about them being called out why are you even posting on this page lol. You’re just looking to be dick and it’s weird and transparent

No. 425969

>>425100
Not the same anon but I know they had a gofund me to meet their ex-partners in the USA but when that relationship ended they just ran off with the money.

No. 425980

>>424895
I don’t think you’re white-knighting, and “stole” is a childish way of describing it, but chill out anon. It’s pretty feasible that someone like Cas would take inspiration from an ex, it’s someone they knew well and would have had intimate knowledge on their mental illness manifested. Whether you find it John Green-esque is personal opinion and frankly means nothing.

No. 426729

>>425980
Some of the screenshots I've seen of people's experiences with Cas definitely show that there has always been some sort of "clinging" on factor involved



File: 1501623674649.png (766.36 KB, 1919x2500, IMG_3700.PNG)

No. 364809[Reply]

> makes shitty cosplay/haul videos with her fat middle aged white fiancé
> wears a cat collar and acts out their DDLG fetish in public
> occasionally makes weight loss videos that show off her eating disorder
> has been in America for over six years for school but pretends that she can't speak
English
> buys cheap cosplay clothing off taobao and wears it as regular clothing
> wants to be a housewife but can't cook or clean worth shit
> whines about being "cyberbullied" by lolcow
463 posts and 43 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 426471

>>426468
No. Stop using hapa, it's cringy, say mixed race or something else, other languages have words for that so using a hawaiian word is stupid. All your facts about chinese/white mixed kids is wrong. Sage your shit. Kys.

No. 426552

>>426451
I only see "cute" remarks on her youtube. If anons think it's cute than they must be a little retarded themselves.

>>426458
>>426462
…If I don't immediately forget I read this I'll never eat again. That's disgusting.

No. 426605

She speeds her speaking on videos now and is very unsetteling. I dont know what it is but its worse than her slow speak.

No. 426692

>>426468
As fucked up as their son will/would be, I hope they don't have a girl. Splenda is already a creep, I can't imagine him with a daughter and I get the feeling a daughter would attract a bunch of other creeps with yellow fever to her channel. First for her being a stupid "submissive" Asian wife to her old white husband but of course for their hapa daughter who will end up getting pimped out for attention.

And I think the better meeting would be with Xiaxue. I will say though, at least Yumi seems like she wouldn't be delusional about her kids ending up white or white-looking since of course they wouldn't be.

No. 426712

Anyone think she's going to get her future baby seriously sick with all the cheap, lead based taobao toys and clothes she'll order?

"Cute Cheap Fashion Baby uwu!!!"



File: 1468008360370.jpeg (92.81 KB, 715x730, image.jpeg)

No. 152706[Reply]

The kawaii anime girl hailing from Turkey. She is constantly spamming her discount codes from many of the circle lens and knock off j-fashion websites she has sponsorships from. If you post anything about her being too skinny it will be deleted and her fans will flock to defend her shrinking body. Currently in Japan floating around as a ghostly apparition.

http://anzujaamu.tumblr.com
https://www.instagram.com/anzujaamu
https://facebook.com/apricotjaamu/
http://anzujaamu.blogspot.com/
302 posts and 66 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 426305

File: 1510920456345.jpg (213.71 KB, 900x1200, DOx7ijSXcAAtXXo.jpg)

Why would someone with no chest get this sweater?(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 426345

>>426305
Is this even a serious question? You revived a dead thread from a month ago over this?

No. 426685

>>426345
Sure, its a update from her

No. 426689

>>426305

You're retarded, she looks fine, bitch about something substantial.

No. 426720

>>426305
Are you the moron who spergs about boobs on several threads?



File: 1494971472576.png (561.97 KB, 800x914, 1494913379113.png)

No. 314257[Reply]

Bratty Tumblr pastel artist.
>special snowflake who gets extremely salty when people do anything less than kiss her ass when it comes to her 100% ORIGINAL DO NOT STEAL art
>very possessive about her generic Tumblr art style, accuses other people of copying her and sics her army of fans on them
>copied this very same art style from other people and has unapologetically ripped off entire OCs and character designs
>has 908249829482 OCs with Tumblr pronouns and edgy back stories
>romanticizes self-harm, sexual abuse, pedophilia, etc for her pastel goth ~*dolly*~ aesthetic
>suicide-baits and crytypes when people in her inner circle do/say things she doesn't like
>abuses her cats for fun
Tumblr: http://tearzah.tumblr.com/
Personal Tumblr (feat. heavily edited selfies): http://dollclaws.tumblr.com/
OC circlejerk Tumblr: http://ashkinoshita.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/dollieguts/
Deviantart: http://dollieguts.deviantart.com/?rnrd=202882
Receipts/Callout posts here (some of the grievances are a bit stupid because she primarily involves herself with other Tumblrinas):
https://tearzahs.tumblr.com/
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
299 posts and 55 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 424651

File: 1510770111119.png (25.07 KB, 131x123, tumblr_ovw05pTSRk1ubfrulo1_250…)

>>414904
I was going to make a thread about Reina, but considering she is only 14, that's out of the question.

No. 424658

>>424638
it might be because her comms have slowed down. she says she doesn't like spending money so she might just be doing it because the window of opportunity is there

No. 424661

>>424632
sage for samefagging but i think ash is an adult? tearzah is just obsessed with them having dwarfism or something

everyone else though, yeah i've got nothing

No. 424673

>>424661
According to the toyhouse profile for Ash, she's 21 and 4'6" (137 cm). Tiny but taller than the average person with dwarfism (4'0")

No. 426587

Yeah to be honest I think and Feel like all of them are Clowns, but keep doing you I guess. But whatever its none of my business. [sage for Sperging I suppose,]



File: 1493767937291.jpg (244.22 KB, 1200x1200, faith_goldy_and_lauren_souther…)

No. 303084[Reply]

Discussion of lulzy alt. right snowflakes who don't have their own thread.

shoe0nhead/June Lapine's thread: >>>/snow/271163

Blaire White's thread: >>>/snow/192045

communismkills thread:
>>>/snow/258509
934 posts and 237 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 426588

>>426563
They’ve lost their damn minds. Paul Joseph Watson made a video about soyboys as well, while at the same time promoting BRAIN FORCE PLUS™️, which contains….wait for it….fucking soy.

I swear these people are unhinged. They know that they’re losing ground, can’t defend half of the actions of “their side” anymore, and have to go spin some crazy shit like this to distract from Roy Moore and the like.

It would be funny to me, if not for the fact that so many people in this country buy into it and don’t even hesitate to hop on the crazy train if it means they can mock the evil libs.

No. 426590

>>426588
Sorry just now noticed that the video Faith linked to IS the PJW one.

No. 426613

>>426563
the soyboy meme is the weirdest thing yet
yes, sushi and soy sauce are leftist conspiracies to make you weak, obviously

No. 426889

File: 1510976796005.jpg (20.84 KB, 202x439, gas.jpg)

>>426563
>>426613

>drink milk not meant for your species

>eat meat pumped full of hormones
>drink beer full of phytoestrogens
>get a flabby estrogen riddled shit sack of a body and call it a "dad bod"
>forget that hitler your idol #1 himself was a vegetarian
<I'M MANLY UNLIKE THOSE SOY EATING FAGGOTS HAHA SOYBOYS ON SUICIDE WATCH MMM BACON AMIRITE

No. 426945

>>426889
>drink milk not meant for your species

found the vegan.



Delete Post [ ]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog | Search
[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / int ] [ meta ] [ Discord ] [ Tempcow ]