[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / int ] [ meta ] [ Discord ] [ Tempcow ]

/snow/ - flakes & mistakes

Name
Email
Subject
Comment
Info

Read this post before starting a thread.

You must include all of the following:

  • Subject name
  • Summary of drama
  • Social media links
File
Youtube
Password (For post deletion)
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog

Farmhand applications are open.
Read the rules and usage info before posting.

File: 1485394554591.png (128.92 KB, 334x251, Screen Shot 2017-01-25 at 5.50…)

No. 239951[Reply]

"Nicole Dollanganger is a Toronto based musician and artist. She’s a beautiful little bug child living in a dream-like world with strange yellow lighting and lots of abandoned buildings and cute punk boys who get into fights and throw up a lot. Every one of her songs is like a beautiful lullaby and all pieces of her artwork are the bomb diggity (I can’t think of a really good “poetic” way to describe her artwork it’s godly). She is the sole owner of ponyboy and Danzig (#Daddy). I don’t know what else to say, I just love her so much oh my god."

Nicole Dollanganger thread #2 because the first one reached it's post limit.
594 posts and 76 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 420213

These threads single handedly destroyed any chance Nicole had at actual fame or success. Nice work

No. 420709

>>420106
idk anything about this girl. Can someone write a quick summary? I tried reading the first thread but it was just full of people asking what the milk is.

No. 422358

Anybody know what happened to kiki and ballinganger? Are they still all friends? Haven’t seen Nicole chatting them up lately

No. 422400

>>420213
no, that was her lack of talent anon

No. 424100

File: 1510702582291.png (62.91 KB, 640x360, ted-cruz-smirk-gawker-kHw.png)

>>420005
>I still like SOME of her songs with no shame, like "Youre So Cool" "Phantom Pains" and such. The songs that actually have thought in them and aren't just words and concepts trying to appeal to a nasty aesthetic
Except 'You're So Cool' doesn't have any thought or originality in it whatsoever and it's still appealing to her nasty aesthetic considering the origins of the contents of that song. I'm sure the same could be said about 'Phantom Pains' if I could be bothered to listen to it.
Nearly half the lyrics off 'Youre So Cool' are stolen script lines from the movie Natural Born Killers. Fuck, even the title of the song itself is stolen directly from one of the song titles off the soundtrack of the movie True Romance. She references these movies WAY too many times in a large amount of her songs.
Of course the 13 year olds who listen to her garbage music don't pick any of that up because those movies are 20 years older than they are so they just think all her shit is original, but really it's recycled ideas from media that was already produced and created by other people.
It's no wonder she deletes her music constantly or doesn't upload certain songs, because she knows herself that she's a talentless hack.

>>420709
If you REALLY read the first thread, you'd know she used to reblog child porn and other disgusting illegal shit, for starters.



File: 1507025354982.png (904.09 KB, 936x598, sg2.PNG.e92793dde53554ba3718f2…)

No. 397000[Reply]

Instagram famous. She had one of her photos reposted by Tyra Banks because of her freckles.

>Started a fundraiser so she could fly to London and get her photo taken by Brock Elbanks. When she got criticized for starting a fundraiser for such a petty reason, delete all evidence and now acts like it never happened.

>Had some drama with a tattoo artist because she ripped of his Zelda design and refused to admit that she ripped it off. Eventually she deleted the photo and hasn't talked about the tattoo ever since.
>Keeps complaining how people used to "bully" her because of her freckles and how drawn on freckles are not okay because they weren't born with them.
>Just makes up a bunch of stupid lies all the time like how she speaks Japanese or pic related.

Links:
https://www.instagram.com/speckledgal/
https://twitter.com/pixlecat
50 posts and 22 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 417816

File: 1510098782568.jpeg (506.03 KB, 1364x1914, 1510098722742.jpeg)


No. 418492

>>417816
wtf even today this stupid bitch is replying "WHY can't people accept my lips are naturally large. I just pout in my photos." I want to say she is stupid for thinking people would buy it, BUT THEY DO. Oh well whatever she wants, she is not model tier so maybe she can get stripper/hook business from her insta

No. 418864

her lips look like they must hurt so much. >>417816 is physically uncomfortable to look at, almost like mild body horror

No. 422319

File: 1510533507039.jpeg (979.82 KB, 2896x2896, 1510533390774.jpeg)

🤔🤔

No. 422446

File: 1510538249498.jpg (55.33 KB, 434x590, IMG_2451.JPG)

>>418492
You can usually tell whether someone has had lip injections or not just by lip details. If they look very smooth, not natural lines, definitely lip injections. Pic related is Angelina Jolie, famous for having a natural pout. Her lips have the natural lines, cracks, whatever you want to call them, and don't look like balloons.



File: 1466033249876.jpg (142.35 KB, 1080x1350, 13391221_1159789680754118_7016…)

No. 143830[Reply]

Charms and Scraps were kicked out of her mother's home for bringing in yet another dog and are currently living separately; Charms is living out of a motel room (supposedly looking for her own place) while the dog is staying with her stepsister. None of the other animals are with her.

Still getting shitty tattoos, still stuffing her face with shit she doesn't need.


Previous thread: >>243458
Tumblr: http://littlelotte-xo.tumblr.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/littlelotte_xo
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/littlelotte_xo/
MFC: http://profiles.myfreecams.com/Lotte__
Chaturbate: https://chaturbate.com/lotte__/
854 posts and 194 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 421512

>>421500
Iirc she was a shit escort, so she used it as a gateway into camming. It is a shame because she was hot then too.

She is camming regularly again and is trying. She has video plans and games to play on streams. She isn’t sitting around as we have seen so often doing nothing. I think she can do it.

No. 421586

>>421500
>>421501

>not interested in your money if all you want from me is sex

>being paid to have sex is my dream job

If she honestly thinks that actual sex becoming your means of income isn't being pressured, she's naive.

No. 421689

>>421586

I don't know a whole lot about sex work (and surely Charms knows more than me since she was an escort) but surely escorting is less like "having sex and getting paid for it" and more like being paid to satisfy someone else?

I guess since this was when she started camming and looked after herself it wouldn't matter too much since she was so pretty.

No. 422022

>>421689
A lot of guys want (and can even demand it) that the escort enjoy herself. I visited backpage once and it was a repeated idea in the "reviews" section, that a girl was better because she seemed to orgasm (or did a great job faking). I can see why Charms would end up with this idea and it might even give the guys following her who might be customers the idea of exclusivity and the entire experience being genuine.

Also I never actually watched any of her cam streams, was she ever along the lines of being a dominatrix? I just got the impression she might be from her usually bitchy attitude so her customers might again want her in charge and being pleasured and all that jazz.

No. 423645

>>422022

Ah, I see. I would've assumed that's always an act. Thanks, anon.

No, she's never been a dominatrix iirc, just lazy and bitchy. I was pretty surprised she didn't try to tap into that market too tbh, but maybe her regulars are masochists which is why she still gets paid to be a completely terrible person?



File: 1456475199690.png (899.05 KB, 900x900, image.png)

No. 100403[Reply]

I'm surprised there hasn't been a thread about this cow yet.

Tana Mongeau is a 17 year old (the years have not been kind) self-obsessed wannabe famous YouTuber who spends her days making up ridiculous lies for her story time videos. Her dimwitted teenage fan base attacked a nail salon in Henderson, Nevada over allegedly "stealing" $950, basically destroying the business. In her story times, she often lies about everything and can very easily be debunked with the use of a thing called common sense.

She somehow blew up with half a million subscriptions in only about 6 months of being on YouTube by swearing like a sailor. Apparently, her fanbase consisting of teenage girls love her because they see her as "Regina George but nice" and for her "real and edgy" persona. One of her latest videos is of her fake crying over hate comments and hitting half a million subs,

Check out her cringeworthy YouTube videos for yourself.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClWD8su9Sk6GzZDwy9zs3_w
Vine: https://vine.co/u/1112626065270280192
Twitter: https://twitter.com/tanamongeau
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tanamongeau/
444 posts and 41 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 343743

>>343281
lmao charles is even more annoying I love this suffering

No. 343779

>>343743
Ikr I fucking cant stand charles its amazing to see him by annoyed by somebody else for once

No. 396054

File: 1506896381454.png (1.57 MB, 1440x2560, builtlikespongebob.png)


No. 421200

>>421187
oh shit is the singularity starting??

No. 421807

Tana tries rapping. [TW: Bella Thorne]



File: 1448994576551.jpg (71.22 KB, 640x640, 12145618_893997687362859_66615…)

No. 66660[Reply]

3edgy5me "goth" girl with a ridiculous amount of followers for doing nothing.

models for ~edgy~ tumblrina brands

this bitch has been selling her broken nails on depop and people have been buying them. right now she's having "fans" pay her to write their name on her head and take a photo.

she's also known to sleep with old men, have sugar daddies and she's into nymphet lolita shit.

works at the cobra snake store

https://www.instagram.com/toopoor/?hl=en
https://twitter.com/toopoor_
https://vine.co/u/923853135070507008http://www.depop.com/en-gb/toopoor
1194 posts and 281 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 343553

Lil peep called her out again

No. 343583

>>343553
You're on an imageboard, post images ffs. Where did he call her out? Twitter, SC, Insta?

No. 345407

File: 1499071567992.jpg (84.29 KB, 587x495, colin-kaepernick-instagram.jpg)

its funny how much u guys have got wrong in this(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 352243

dirty niggers(USER HAS BEEN PUT OUT TO PASTURE)

No. 421443

File: 1510456938571.png (Spoiler Image, 1.19 MB, 720x1280, Screenshot_2017-08-04-23-22-35…)

(necro)



File: 1493682731305.png (20.43 KB, 600x600, logo_png_facebook_by__caamiilo…)

No. 302400[Reply]

This thread is for girls (or guys/tumblr gender) on facebook who are at least somewhat popular, in most case weebs and alternative girls. Don't talk about anyone with less than 1000 followers, this isn't for personal vendetta.
200 posts and 61 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 415171

File: 1509822446510.png (347.49 KB, 610x558, Screen Shot 2017-11-04 at 19.0…)

"I'm still trying"

He's still trying to date Belle again??? He could be getting at least 6/10s with his looks (if he ditched the anime crap). Why settle for an uggo like Belle, lmao.

Love yourself dude

No. 415187

>>415171
Holy shit…is that Belle's ex bf, the guy to the left in black and white?? He's fucking gorgeous lol what was he doing with a photoshopped troll like bella lmoa

No. 416221

File: 1509993931805.png (74.08 KB, 592x339, Screen Shot 2017-11-05 at 19.5…)

This made me think of Belle, always going on about ~muh tiny body~ but im pretty sure Goran said shes 5'6 which is fairly tall for a woman. like wtf is she talking about. shes so desperate to be something shes not

No. 417772

File: 1510095697648.png (33.6 KB, 868x555, Screen Shot 2017-11-07 at 22.5…)

>>402508
I messaged the Emma Williams account that Belle made and lo and behold, a few weeks after the message was sent, it's deleted. The entire account gone. Jesus. The whole thing was sloppy anyway, at least ask a mate to do it instead of orchestrating a really dodgy catfish account.

Also Goran is clearly hung up on her. Did she make that comment just to add insult to injury or is she obsessed with him? Sounds like they ought to just get back together

No. 421199

File: 1510435229408.png (967.68 KB, 1084x1127, amberlewis.png)

I know one that's particularly gross

> special snowflake af


> "I'm so unique and randum XD"


> slutshames every other girl and has her claws into her bitch-whipped bf who is equally as arrogant, posts heavily Photoshopped slutty photos for attention regardless


> every other day some kind of whiny holier-than-thou status about why everyone else is inferior but she ditched her best friend for a boy and is notorious for being a horrible friend


> regularly makes "purge" posts that say things like "comment if you care about me or I'll remove you" then proceeds to talk about how she doesn't ~care~


> "you're all just jealous!!!" mindset when called out, is in her twenties or some shit


> calls herself an artist but all her work is just copied off other artists or directly from official art

Post too long. Click here to view the full text.



File: 1509850983013.png (202.92 KB, 512x512, download.png)

No. 415649[Reply]

Hazuki No Yume and TheBlackCero
>vocaloid subbers, got into a fight with rachie, circus-p and some irrelevant utaites
>basically they said the hazuki and cero were just reuploading videos, when, in fact, for the most part they were not
>apparently rachie stole hazuki's translyrics, and cero is mad because "hazuki's japanese skills are superior"
>cero goes on large twitter rants and just can't fucking let it go
>hazuki "retires", and ultimately just leaves and deletes all their accounts
>cero is mad that people are reuploading hazuki's videos, because hazuki is the fuCKING bEST
GHOST
>used garageband for a majority of their music
>knows nothing about music theory
>""""nonbinary""""
>had a music series but discontinued it because "i am depressed"
>horrible tumblr art
>"bendi and the ink machine ees good game
>tRIGGER WARNINGS bECause i have mental illnesses and you do too
Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
13 posts and 1 image reply omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 416707

>>416654
I'm not sure I agree. The lyrics a still bit tell instead of show (1:40-48 especially). However, they are less "thesaurusy" which I think is a big improvement.

No. 416748

>>415874

I'm a rando not really in the fandom but I've seen a few songs

I've noticed that some of the clunkiness the English vocaloid vocals could be fixed if the song writers/producers had a better grasp on singing technique and diction.

No. 418046

>>416103
Yeah, it's get on my nerves too. The "P" is like an honorary title given by fans.
Coming with a "P" when you're a nobody is just as stupid as calling yourself "sama" or "senpai" (we all knows that weebs doing that too)

In France, the comm is still relatively small hence there's no drama.
"Big" producers/utaites are pretty chill and the audience too.
And as a teeny-tiny part of it, I'm greatly happy with that.
But I'd really like to know more about the anglophone part of it (since Voca is mostly a matter of community, it's interesting to compare its expression depending on the country in which it's located)

I hope that thread won't turn like the Ghost one (a massive shitshow with unfunny sperging apparently made by ghost herself)

saging for crappy english but hoping the thread keep going

No. 420771

So if you go to her channel, her videos are unlisted. Apparently she got hate over her new song, so she's going to pull another "waaahhh im deleting my channel bc my fans are crazy!!11!" stunt again.

No. 420820

>>416707

also fun fact she didn't write the lyrics! that's why they'd improved



File: 1506901027403.png (239.12 KB, 713x1119, SSOlAoX.png)

No. 396096[Reply]

>19-year-old vocaloid music producer (weeb)
>doesn't know music theory, gets butthurt when people point it out
>nonbinary, evolved from she/her being okay to full blown they/them
>okay artist, draws bendy and the ink machine art :/
>has 18+ vocaloids (that costs a fuccton)
>most of their music is made in garageband
>unnecessary trigger warnings just to be focking edgy as hecc
>history of mental illness
>gets mad when people use/make fanwork for their older songs
>is probably friends with jillian vessey/is jillian's clone
https://www.youtube.com/c/GHOST_AND_PALS
https://twitter.com/GHOST_AND_PALS
https://soundcloud.com/ghost_and_pals
https://ghostandpals.tumblr.com/
https://ghost-and-pals.deviantart.com/
80 posts and 6 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 407345

>>406642
Krypy Kreeper is now known as Creep-P or Eyeris and she's done a few collabs with him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04BqFwERmac

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdpwOLSKMLA

No. 414334

Probably repeating what someone said, but but there’s Japanese edgy songs too so like.. it’s not “uwuuw only American producers make edgy songs” it’s All The Same(learn 2 sage)

No. 415719


No. 419007

https://twitter.com/GHOST_AND_PALS/status/928290353530228736 http://archive.is/vARc5

Ghost is surprised her fans are underage idiots who have arguments in Youtube comments

No. 420774

>>420768
Don't bump a thread just to repeat your comment in the general thread.
>>>/snow/420771



File: 1486675925829.jpg (185.11 KB, 1080x1080, 17IcuRV.jpg)

No. 248130[Reply]

A bit of a vintage snowflake, but she used to be pretty popular and there's new milk, so fresh thread?

Lexi used to be efamous for being a scene queen and then a glittery pink pony princess. In 2013(?), her boyfriend shot himself after failing to convince her to commit to a suicide pact. joinmeindeath.mp3
She's into dd/lg and sex work nowadays.

http://www.candiedmoon.tumblr.com
https://www.instagram.com/cosmiccupcake/
97 posts and 17 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 420134

>>420112
>>420113
Alright, if you think you're so tough why don't you come right to my front door and square up? I live at 14 Branchland Court in Ruckersville, Virginia. Fight me irl, bro.

No. 420321

File: 1510324932306.png (430.66 KB, 1075x1664, 20171110_153758.png)

Lexi moved to a different state with her boyfriend of only a few months. She just doesn't learn that not every boyfriend is the love her life and still talks about nothing but whoever she's currently dating. She should take a break and focus on herself but it seems like she's incapable of being single. Her last boyfriend stalked her after the breakup and she found footprints in the snow, can post caps if needed

>>420113
What now?

No. 420488

Does anyone have more caps of the aftermath of her boyfriend suicide? Her tumblr is down.

No. 420714

>>420321
These men she dates look so sketchy.

No. 420744

Late to the party but damn. She was the first person I followed on tumblr forever ago and her cutesy aesthetic was related to some fairy kei blogs and that's how I learned about jfashion. Now she's a little and using cuteness to sexually promot herself/a weird kink, bleck.

I always hoped for the best for her but she's always seemed to be the type of girl who can't live without a relationship. Doesn't help that she suddenly lost her bf of years and has gotten worse. It'd be nice if she would find herself a better career and learn how to be independent but really doubt that'll happen. Maybe if she got a therapist instead of gross boyfriends who take advantage of her ignorance/insecurity she wouldn't be a cow.

Her new aesthetic is also boring for me. She had her own pink style but now she's another wanna be trendy "spooky" raver chicks smoking pot all day.



File: 1499689605798.png (71.46 KB, 404x500, IMG_0596.thumb.PNG.ffdfa443cad…)

No. 349901[Reply]

Typical weeb Australian Greek insta-famous cosplayer, known for being a fakeboi and being an asian wannabe. Hangs with Geheichou but is amazingly two-faced about

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knitemaya/
Tumblr: http://knitemaya.tumblr.com/
Not so secret NSFW Tumblr: https://mayaa-yuu.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/knitemaya
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Knitemaya

Got called out by asian-americans multiple times on tumblr from taping her eyes to look more asian in cosplay and fashion shoots which led to her crying on instagram about the "toxic cosplay community" and starting a shitstorm of race debates on the internet.

Link 1: https://firebends.tumblr.com/post/135003072102/gudeboy-gudeboy-alright-ykno-what-im
Link 2: http://missviolaspelling.tumblr.com/post/142226464265/biomechas-japanesejedi-lokiodinson-submitted
Link 3: Post too long. Click here to view the full text.
472 posts and 219 image replies omitted. Click reply to view.

No. 412384

File: 1509455216129.jpg (304.1 KB, 1071x1684, IMG_20171101_000527.jpg)

This is terrifying. And again with the reikalish.

No. 413918

File: 1509677865973.jpg (1.35 MB, 3840x2880, IMG_2278.JPG.8f3f8a0745bde789b…)

PULL is digging too deep into this we already know it was shopped

No. 414443

File: 1509742977438.png (593.23 KB, 929x441, 50bed54ac74e8a28869360976c77a3…)

That hairline looks awful

No. 416510

>>414443


she thinks she looks so asian in her instagram photos then you put her next to an ACTUAL asian person and it's like

"what the fuck is that monstrosity of makeup"

No. 420674

File: 1510355358968.png (95.73 KB, 442x500, Captura.thumb.PNG.5a72e01512bf…)

UHHH… hey knite you remember Mayanora?? Remember how that person consistently trash talking geheichou, that was you? I think you've had this "evil eye" thing for much longer then you say.



Delete Post [ ]
[1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7] [8] [9] [10]
| Catalog | Search
[ Rules ] [ ot / g ] [ pt / snow / int ] [ meta ] [ Discord ] [ Tempcow ]